Penn Vs Siver

Siver is definitely a resonable oppenent.

We will see what BJs got left
This fight should have happened for his return

I like it

Good match up for a couple old timers that still wanna do the damn thing

Let's go baby

Motivated Penn will return and finish Siver. Going out on top.

Honestly I've been a huge Penn fan for years, and always will be. At this point though, I think it's safe to say he should retire. AltHough it is a winnable fight for him, he has fallen far from what he once was and I'm not confident he even gets the job done against Siver. He looked like a fucking heavy bag his last fight against a guy who although is very good, will most likely never be champ.

Siver is a pull out merchant, he gets injured often and pulls out of many fights in the last few years. I bet we will get Penn vs some young fast guy again and Penn is a punching bag

They keep trying to serve up a nice retirement fight for BJ to go out with a win, but it seems like this fight is a lose-lose scenario. BJ by RNC....then post-fight interview where he declares his fire to be burning bright and actually thinks he's on the comeback trail. :(

The epic return of Motivated Penn!

Im excited for this fight. This is the one I wanted in the first place. I think BJ takes it and it will look similar to his fight with Sherk.

This fight should have happened for his return

I like it

Good match up for a couple old timers that still wanna do the damn thing

Let's go baby

The Yair fight probably shook some ring-rust off , could be the silver lining of the fight

Back