Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

Get your news from a place that includes the video evidence. A guy breaking through glass window doors. From the outside despite claims that's inconsistent with broken glass being outside the door.

And video of police responding and the perp holding onto Pelosi's hand, when the door was opened, and then attempting to kill him with a hammer.

If you're already aware of all of this that means you're just a sack of shit pushing a political agenda despite all the evidence indicating otherwise.

Lmao, Some asshole called me useful earlier.

its california, not texas. if paul pelosi would have shot the dude, paul pelosi mightve ended up getting the worst of it in the courtroom, unless the dude was actively swinging at him with the hammer. criminals seem to have more rights than the victims over there.
Why would he shoot the naked gay gigolo that he paid for to hang out with

Doesn't make sense

Why would he shoot the naked gay gigolo that he paid for to hang out with

Doesn't make sense

did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that thought all by yourself?

and they paid to hang out? surely this cutesy little chud muppet right here isnt just talking out of his ass. i look forward to hearing all about this tidbit in court teehee!

they don't seem to be bringing any of gay hookup shit during trial. how strange! why is that? is it because its bullshit and everybody knows it, or is there a deeper conspiracy behind it? i mean this is there one chance to lay forth their gay lovers defense that tucker told them about and get their client off the hook. they don't want him to get handed down a life sentence in federal court before the state trial even gets underway now do they?

he paid some dude for company, yet couldnt even be bothered to open the front door for him i guess.

seems like a gay lovers spat to me. such a shame that the truth is just far too damning for any courtroom or jury to ever see or hear, unlike all of the video evidence and even the testimony to the police from the perpetrator himself!

imagine all the libs this goof is gonna own when he gets punked out in prison.

Last edited:
its okay. i'm sure that this whole gay lovers quarrel thing will all come out in court and it will be revealed that a married 82 year old man with 5 children decided to take a gay prostitute home from the bar for some kinky buttsex and you chuds were right all along! i'm banking on it! all of the evidence so far suggests nothing more than a gay lovers fling. especially the police interview, the security footage, and the body cam footage! if everybody else got their political news from a bunch of memes, tucker carlson, and breitbart, they would be able to see the truth for what it really is! what a bunch of idiots the lot of them are. clearly this was kinky gay buttsex and a gay lovers quarrel! nothing more, nothing less! its still real to me dammit!

damn. i was so sure about that whole gay lovers spat being real and all. they must have just forgotten to mention it during his federal trial. sorry guys, i'll try to do better at spotting such obvious fake news, bullshit, and chud propaganda next time.

aww well, tucker would never lie to me and this totally happened and all because tucker told me. surely they are just holding out on using the gay lovers quarrel defense until the state trial begins!

i mean if romeo over here likes to play hide-the-sausage with older men, i hear that type of stuff is normal in prison. fortunately for him he just got convicted of both his federal charges and is now facing up to 50 years if sentenced consecutively. if the federal courts hand him a hard sentence, he'll likely be somewhere around paul pelosi's age by the time he begins serving his life sentence that he is surely to receive from his state trial.

enjoy never seeing the outside of a prison facility for the rest of your natural life, fuckface.

Last edited:
Prosecutors seek 40 years for Pelosi hammer attacker.

Attacker was found guilty. This is the sentencing phase.
It appears the attack was politically motivated.
Not a peep about the guy being Pelosi’s gay lover.
The body cam footage was eventually released.
Seems like much of the right wing fantasies about this story we’re not rooted in fact—shocking.

but tucker told me that it was just a gay lovers quarrel. who am i supposed to believe?

did tucker tell you that or did you come up with that thought all by yourself?

and they paid to hang out? surely this cutesy little chud muppet right here isnt just talking out of his ass. i look forward to hearing all about this tidbit in court teehee!

they don't seem to be bringing any of gay hookup shit during trial. how strange! why is that? is it because its bullshit and everybody knows it, or is there a deeper conspiracy behind it? i mean this is there one chance to lay forth their gay lovers defense that tucker told them about and get their client off the hook. they don't want him to get handed down a life sentence in federal court before the state trial even gets underway now do they?

he paid some dude for company, yet couldnt even be bothered to open the front door for him i guess.

seems like a gay lovers spat to me. such a shame that the truth is just far too damning for any courtroom or jury to ever see or hear, unlike all of the video evidence and even the testimony to the police from the perpetrator himself!

imagine all the libs this goof is gonna own when he gets punked out in prison.

Imagine getting this worked up to defend Paul Pelosi.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Imagine getting this worked up to defend Paul Pelosi.

<{Heymansnicker}>

imagine getting this worked up over a post made over half a year ago.

so how's the american justice system been treating paul pelosi's gay lover lately? is he owning any libs in the klink? i hear they play alot of hide-the-sausage in prison so i'm sure he'll feel right at home after the judge lays the hammer down.

imagine getting this worked up over a post made over half a year ago.

so how's the american justice system been treating paul pelosi's gay lover lately? is he owning any libs in the klink? i hear they play alot of hide-the-sausage in prison so i'm sure he'll feel right at home.
How am I worked up, I literally wrote one short sentence. You sat there and created many walls of text about this topic, only one of us is worked up here.

How am I worked up, I literally wrote one short sentence. You sat there and created many walls of text about this topic, only one of us is worked up here.

it's not my problem that reading more than one or two sentences is not your thing. my bad on that, i forgotten that you chuds only do memes and flash cards and have to tune into tucker carlson to be told what to think. but you keep on owning those libs there skeeter.

you're sitting here crying at me about a post i made like a year ago because anything over 10 words is too much for your brain to digest? oh you poor muffin. pull up your trumpy dumps and tighten up those chinstraps on your maga helmet little man. quit having your cry-cry about the past. it's time to let it go and move on. we're in the sentencing phase of the first trial now my dude.

Last edited:
Glad they're going for 40 years on this guy. Why aren't they going after all dangerous criminals like this? Pelosi should not be a special case.

it's not my problem that reading more than one or two sentences is not your thing. my bad on that, i forgotten that you chuds only do memes and flash cards and have to tune into tucker carlson to be told what to think. but you keep on owning those libs there skeeter.

you're sitting here crying at me about a post i made like a year ago because anything over 10 words is too much for your brain to digest? oh you poor muffin. pull up your trumpy dumps and tighten up those chinstraps on your maga helmet little man. quit having your cry-cry about the past. it's time to let it go and move on. we're in the sentencing phase of the first trial now my dude.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back