PEDS are overrated!!

fuck. that's way better than what i said.

But I'm more offended by what you said, saying I never competed in any sport in my life. He just said I probably still take baths, although funny, I wasn't offended by it.

You have probably never competed and like 90% of Sherdoggers, you are a WWF fan with no real talents.

I really would like to read someone who actually took Peds to tell us, could be an amateur athlete or something, has anyone got any link to a testimony on peds?????

Simply put, PEDS give you the ability to have a shorter recovery time from workouts, and if you have an injury, it helps speed the healing. PEDS don't improve your skill, and if you shoot up, the effects ware off after 5-7 days. Most UFC PED users don't shoot up 5-7 days before a match.
Too bad your mom didn't decide kids were overrated. You should have been swallowed.

The difference in performance and ability go up w/ PED's. But not by very much.

I really would like to read someone who actually took Peds to tell us, could be an amateur athlete or something, has anyone got any link to a testimony on peds?????

I ran a cycle of Testosterone Enanthate, dianabol, and novadex a bit over a decade ago in high school. 250mg twice a week of Test E and dianabol every day for 12 weeks. A fairly mild and a*'standard' cycle.

The effects of at least that cycle weren't huge and didnt justify the cost really. I was able to add a good bit to all my lifts but nothing insane. The biggest difference really was that after the first 2 weeks or so I felt able to push myself hard in workouts every single day. A Normally you can't lift heavy every day. YOU get muscle fatigue bad if you try that. On a basic cycle I was able to do that as well as regular football practice.

But I'm more offended by what you said, saying I never competed in any sport in my life. He just said I probably still take baths, although funny, I wasn't offended by it.

You have probably never competed and like 90% of Sherdoggers, you are a WWF fan with no real talents.

a troll account from 3 months ago? i'm sure you'll be fine

and still takes baths.

What is wrong with a good bath?
I have not had the chance lately but a good bath is great.
Some "me" time, even though I get so sleepy that I am amazed that I never drowned.
The romans even named a place in England based on their Baths.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..

But, you knew that as you were creating this thread.

What is wrong with a good bath?
I have not had the chance lately but a good bath is great.
Some "me" time, even though I get so sleepy that I am amazed that I never drowned.
The romans even named a place in England based on their Baths.

Overeem-Timeline.jpg

they let you workout harder, but they don't improve your skill.

Where does skill come from?

It comes from training. If you can train more, you can hone your skills better.

So PEDs do not directly give you better skills. But indirectly they are a distinct advantage to someone looking to improve skillwise.

Simply put, PEDS give you the ability to have a shorter recovery time from workouts, and if you have an injury, it helps speed the healing. PEDS don't improve your skill, and if you shoot up, the effects ware off after 5-7 days. Most UFC PED users don't shoot up 5-7 days before a match.

Barry Bonds went from averaging fewer than 40 home runs per year in his prime to hitting 73 at the age of 37.

That's in a sport that is more dependent on skill and less dependent on athleticism than just about any major pro sport that exists.

Last edited:

I am bumping this 2.5 yr old thread because it still is a valid point. Most of the UFC's PED users are using it for recovery. It doesn't make you a better fighter. Jones without PEDs still wrecks the LHW division, and you know it !

I think the UFC needs to ditch the USADA.

It's the old PEDs don't help you hit a curveball argument.

That argument was proven completely true; they didn't help Barry Bonds at all. :rolleyes:

Back