PEDS are overrated!!

MuayThaiExpert

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simply put, PEDS give you the ability to have a shorter recovery time from workouts, and if you have an injury, it helps speed the healing. PEDS don't improve your skill, and if you shoot up, the effects ware off after 5-7 days. Most UFC PED users don't shoot up 5-7 days before a match.

Simply put, PEDS give you the ability to have a shorter recovery time from workouts, and if you have an injury, it helps speed the healing. PEDS don't improve your skill

If you can work out more, you have more time to develop your technique.

So, yes it can improve your skill.

Also, the muscle tone you get from your training doesn't wear off after 5 days, lol.

Do you really think that people would take them if they did not work, and risk their whole careers being looked down on?

Do you really think that people would take them if they did not work, and risk their whole careers being looked down on?

I just said their overrated, they let you workout harder, but they don't improve your skill. You won't take a PED on Sunday, and then feel like superman next Sunday.

I don't think TS understands the full spectrum of benefits of PED use.

Stick to being a MuayThaiExpert and leave the PedExpert stuff to people who know what the fuck they are talking about.

I just said their overrated, they let you workout harder, but they don't improve your skill. You won't take a PED on Sunday, and then feel like superman next Sunday.

They help you with working out longer/harder and recover faster = gets you more skilled than the guys that are trying to do the same without them.

if you take peds, you are capable of things regular humans cant do.

any questions?

This thread started chock full of ignorant.

Besides superior strength, cardio, aggression, durability, healing and more time to train what did you expect PEDs to do?

It's not Captain America's super serum, but it's a big step in that direction.

faster, stronger, more ko power, harder sprawls, tighter grip, more explosiveness, faster recovery.

yea theyre really overrated when they can help you in every aspect of your fight game. :rolleyes:

Who said they did that? Probly just you.

Well yeah, It takes 1.5-2 weeks of twice a week injections of something like testosterone enanthate until you really begin to feel any of the effects

Being able to recover faster and work out 3 times a day most certainly helps you get better technique. You are able to train much more than someone who isnt on PEDS

Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell, Gatlin, Johann Blake only doped to get the chicks eh?

The benefits of PEDS are endless and super beneficial to athletes, especially MMA fighters considering the brutal training these guys go through.

Simply put, PEDS give you the ability to have a shorter recovery time from workouts, and if you have an injury, it helps speed the healing. PEDS don't improve your skill, and if you shoot up, the effects ware off after 5-7 days. Most UFC PED users don't shoot up 5-7 days before a match.

It's pretty obvious you have no idea what you're talking about

you are not smart and have probably never competed in any sports ever

So two guys with equal skill, one is roiding and has everything roids can give you, super: strength, endurance, aggression, Weedman confidence, etc. In other words, athleticism... the one thing Sherdoggers worship the most... But yeah, roids don't help...

Back