Pearl Gonzalez did a stint in jail

Do you think she dominated her cell mate ? Sat on her face, smothered her ? Forced her to perform lewd acts ?

Fuck, I'd lock my wife up with her and record the whole thing.

Tell me more about her jail time.

(IS THAT A TATTOO ON HER FUCKIN TITSSSSSS?)

The problem with Perry is he acts like he still belongs in jail. Pearl and others that had past problems seem to have grown up and moved on.
You can take the boy out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the boy.

Fuck yeah. Is she gonna fuck you? Is she going to stab you in the neck with a melted toothbrush shank? Who knows!! That makes it even more exciting.

I love crazy bitches... The crazier the head, the better in bed.

I just made that up for you.

pearl is not exciting i want a girl that is natural can cook and have a amazing meal when i get home can dance and kick ass theres not alot of those PVZ is one
eb60528636c63973bf202eb09c3e6420.jpg

Looks like what my hood friends refer to as a "Thot"

Just kidding, I don't have any hood friends.

She literally has tats on her tits.

She's my new fave WMMA fighter.

#MakeWMMAGreatAgain

Pearl did a stint in jail and is an ex gang banger who was married to a smack addict. Does she get the same treatment from the SJWs as Mike Perry or does she get off with it because she is an attractive (minority?) female?
STFU with these lame double-standard arguments. This is seriously how the dumbest people in society form arguments.

Was this before or after she got those tits

The problem with Perry is he acts like he still belongs in jail. Pearl and others that had past problems seem to have grown up and moved on.

Exactly this. Hard to look past a dudes past when he can't seem to move past it himself.

I would 100% sniff her farts.

Maybe she's oblivious....Plenty of moneys to be had signing up with mofos than UFC....

She debuted on a PPV main card, just like Platinum. Coincidence? I think not!

UFC favors ex-convicts confirmed.

Back