PBC: Zambrano vs Marrero

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
4-29-LH.jpg

LEL

Fox is doing is pre-lims for this card on FS2 featuring Szilvia Szabados

There seems to be a big push for women's boxing lately. I don't really have a problem with it, I just hope I don't have to see it on every broadcast.

There seems to be a big push for women's boxing lately. I don't really have a problem with it, I just hope I don't have to see it on every broadcast.
I dont mind the push for women's boxing. Like the Serrano fight on Saturday was really good.

However Szabados looked like she never fought at all in her last televised fight, and that fight was pretty embarrassing even though it was against Claressa Shields.

Well, with it working in MMA, why not try it with boxing? "boxing for fitness" is very popular with the ladies, so this is the next step in their interest evolution.

Well, with it working in MMA, why not try it with boxing? "boxing for fitness" is very popular with the ladies, so this is the next step in their interest evolution.
I dont mind it, but they need to showcase people like Shields, Serrano, and Katie Taylor.

Remember when they hyped Cindy Dandois as Top 3 and next in line for Cyborg?
Didnt make WMMA look good.

Last edited:
I dont mind it, but they need to showcase people like Shields, Serrano, and Katie Taylor.

damn, that looks like celebrity chef, Anne Burell or whatever decided to take steroids and get into fightign

damn, that looks like celebrity chef, Anne Burell or whatever decided to take steroids and get into fightign
She had so much hype behind her. People were saying she was supposed to beat Cyborg before Cyborg went into the UFC

Definitely not the best showcase for a female sport

Heres the repost of that fight.

I just realized the reason why Fox is doing pre-lims is because this was supposed to be a major FS1 card (like UFC Fight Night) with Adonis Stevenson vs Joe Smith Jr planned.

If I was Fox exec I cant help but be furious at Adonis and his promotor

Jesus Gutierrez-Ladarius Miller JWW up now.

I have to catch the 10 ok showing. Don't have fs2. Sort if weird its on fs2 an hour and a half earlier.

Fox Deportes was also showing it.

Lesbian Baseball just finished on FS1.

Badou needs a personality transplant.

wow, now I know why they never show Ray Flores during his intros.
dude is HELLA ugly.

Back