PBC Showtime Gervonta vs Gamboa & Pascal vs Jack Dec.28th

On how to beat Davis set him up to punch himself into a knockout because he overcommits to his power shots and just open him up for a counter and these bigger fighters will hurt him.

Tank isn't that good.
oh yeah its that simple

davis absolutely does not overcommit to his power shots. in fact he’s one of the best big punchers i’ve seen throw hooks because of how he’s always back into throwing position or loaded up from the other side. reminiscent of tommy hearns or gerald mcclellan

wilder & pacquiao are the kind of fighters you’re thinking of.

Its strange Crawford is calling out Tank for not fighting the best guys in his division.
Pretty hypocritical and lack of self awareness.

Its strange Crawford is calling out Tank for not fighting the best guys in his division.
Pretty hypocritical and lack of self awareness.
That's not what he tried to shit on Tank for.

That's still not shitting on him for avoiding anyone.

He's mainly just talking shit because it's a mutual opponent and Crawford thinks him beating Gamboa 5 years ago was more impressive.

In that tweet he's just saying the top guys at 135 would bust his ass....Tank literally just debuted at 135 so it wouldn't even make sense as an insult to say he's doing what Crawford is doing at 147

You feel me brah?

That's still not shitting on him for avoiding anyone.

He's mainly just talking shit because it's a mutual opponent and Crawford thinks him beating Gamboa 5 years ago was more impressive.

In that tweet he's just saying the top guys at 135 would bust his ass....Tank literally just debuted at 135 so it wouldn't even make sense as an insult to say he's doing what Crawford is doing at 147

You feel me brah?
It's a 3rd grade level sentence that needs no explanation.
The reading comprehension of this place....

It's a 3rd grade level sentence that needs no explanation.
The reading comprehension of this place....
It is pretty straightforward if you take some context into consideration.

I'm certainly not about to get into a multiple page long argument over nothing with you so we'll just leave it there.

It is pretty straightforward if you take some context into consideration.

I'm certainly not about to get into a multiple page long argument over nothing with you so we'll just leave it there.
The post speaks for itself. Cool next time dont quote.
The whole context of the discussion is Gamboa is not a top level fighter at that weight. Lol

The post speaks for itself. Cool next time dont quote.
The whole context of the discussion is Gamboa is not a top level fighter at that weight. Lol

nah, its Im Crawford, the greatest. I never got enough credit for beating Gamboa, and now you giving him (Davis) props? Remeber in 2014 I (Crawford) beat this guy when he was worth something.

nah, its Im Crawford, the greatest. I never got enough credit for beating Gamboa, and now you giving him (Davis) props? Remeber in 2014 I (Crawford) beat this guy when he was worth something.
No he wasnt. He was coming off a long period of inactivity and a stalled career due to poor management issues when Bud fought him. I remember that.
Bud gets extra credit for the stuff he does. That's why he is on most people P4P list.
Again that's only half the post.

No he wasnt. He was coming off a long period of inactivity and a stalled career due to poor management issues when Bud fought him. I remember that.
Bud gets extra credit for the stuff he does. That's why he is on most people P4P list.
Again that's only half the post.

I did not say Gamboa was worth something, I was stating Crawford is talking how great Gamboa was, while he was fighting him.
I dont like Crawford. For me shitting on Davis (even if he is right with the Gamboa win beeing nothing special at all) is only to show off how he beat that guy some years ago and how he (Crawford) deserves more praise. Yes I am biased this is my opinion. But Bud should shut up or step up.

I did not say Gamboa was worth something, I was stating Crawford is talking how great Gamboa was, while he was fighting him.
I dont like Crawford. For me shitting on Davis (even if he is right with the Gamboa win beeing nothing special at all) is only to show off how he beat that guy some years ago and how he (Crawford) deserves more praise. Yes I am biased this is my opinion. But Bud should shut up or step up.
That's my point. Who is Crawford to even mention avoiding the top guys in a weight class.

That's my point. Who is Crawford to even mention avoiding the top guys in a weight class.
We agree with you there....but the discussion is what he was saying not what we think.

I think he should shut the fuck up too for the record

We agree with you there....but the discussion is what he was saying not what we think.

I think he should shut the fuck up too for the record
Who is we? Speak for you.
You quoted me. I posted the tweet that directly has Crawford mocking or telling Tank to avoid top guys in the division. A direct quote.
Your drawn out interpretation of it is of no interest to me.

Who is we? Speak for you.
You quoted me. I posted the tweet that directly has Crawford mocking or telling Tank to avoid top guys in the division. A direct quote.
Your drawn out interpretation of it is of no interest to me.
Yet you're going to go into another multi page long drawn out conversation despite it being of no interest.

Do you bro

Back