PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters
Can someone explain to me how the 10 point must system works in boxing? LOL

Canelo knocks him out cold. Charlo only has one rhythm, and keeps his head on the center way too often.
he's also a headhunter. Swear, when he unloads on a guy, he's just winging at the head, no investment to the body, nothing.

he's also a headhunter. Swear, when he unloads on a guy, he's just winging at the head, no investment to the body, nothing.
You can't make a long career at the top taking the kind of flush shots he's taken from Trout and tonight against Korobov. Canelo lands one too many and puts him away in about 9 rounds if they ever fought.

Commentators were Lennox Lewis, Joe Gooesen, Ray Mancini

two close fights, can't argue with either UD...plus a brutal HW KO, a good night for fights...

You can't make a long career at the top taking the kind of flush shots he's taken from Trout and tonight against Korobov. Canelo lands one too many and puts him away in about 9 rounds if they ever fought.
agreed. Trout is relatively feather fisted, but tonight we saw the same thing. I sense Charlo will be swinging and missing a lot against canelo, and getting a lot of leather in return. After tonight, I think Jacobs beats him for sure, and Andrade/Brant have good shots.

Canelo knocks him out cold. Charlo only has one rhythm, and keeps his head on the center way too often.

Your correct a good blinding jab followed by a right and a left hook drops Charlo, then a serious liver shot stops him, Charlo's biggest problem is no head movement and he didn't shorten his very wide stance to use his quick footwork attacking with combos and quickly retreating and box this guy, instead of trying to stop him and Charlo didn't adjust and throw more body shots.

Canelo will shoulder roll Charlo and throw a liver shot, he's studied Floyd enough to counter Charlo and make him pay for his mistakes.

I thought Charlo could beat Canelo and GGG but Canelo is getting better and better and his chin is solid and Charlo isn't improving enough and has serious bad habits because of trusting to much in his power punches, this is what happens when someone takes that away and he has to use ring intelligence and use adjustments and now we see Charlo doesn't have the ring intelligence of Floyd at all, this is why you have to see more fights against better fighters and not against subpar opponents.

Can someone explain to me how the 10 point must system works in boxing? LOL

Each round goes to someone 10 and someone 9. 10 to the winner, obviously. You go round by round. A 10-10 round is as rare as chicken teeth anyway, so basically don't consider that. A round with a knockdown is 10-8 in favor of the guy who got the KD. Add them as you go along. That's the cliff notes.

Good to see boxing on national tv.

Next FS1 Uzcategui vs plant Sunday Jan 13th

Thurman vs Lopez Jan 26 on regular fox

The Charlos were shown to be blunt blades tonight, good at hacking through something with the same redundant motion but somewhat lacking in the ability to do a lot of precise work.

So when Charlo takes a step up to somebody who isn't close to the elite, he looks far from impressive.

I knew Charlo(s) were more hype over substance.. I honestly fail to see how any of them defeat GGG or Canelo. Ever.

Charlos got exposed tonight.

Sort of, but they've looked pretty mediocre several times in their careers. They're both good, but flawed fighters who have never shown any indication of being special.

The stories about Lara outclassing the Charlos in sparring make a lot of sense when you see how much they struggle to walk guys down. I'd still have Lara beating both of them.

Good to see boxing on national tv.

Next FS1 Uzcategui vs plant Sunday Jan 13th

Thurman vs Lopez Jan 26 on regular fox

Fox lost the UFC to ESPN so they will concentrate strictly on Boxing until they can get another MMA contract, so look for lots of boxing on fox and FS1 or FS2, so it's a good thing and they also have their new fox sports boxing discussion show.

Fox lost the UFC to ESPN so they will concentrate strictly on Boxing until they can get another MMA contract, so look for lots of boxing on fox and FS1 or FS2, so it's a good thing and they also have their new fox sports boxing discussion show.
Yep!!! Next episode on the shoulder programming is January 8th. At the moment no Fs2. Fox and fs1 basically 2 times a month

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back