PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters
It could have something to do with the fact that Spence is a Cowboys fan and they seem to have gotten behind him in a big way.
This fight however should really be free. His first fight on Fox, make it free. Get the exposure then the PPV

Yep I agree! Also the fight is going to be at Jerry’s world.

But they also showed something of PBC on the nfl programming last week about the Charlo’s card of December 22

It could have something to do with the fact that Spence is a Cowboys fan and they seem to have gotten behind him in a big way.
This fight however should really be free. His first fight on Fox, make it free. Get the exposure then the PPV
Jerry Jones was in the ring with him after he KO'd Ocampos at the Cowboys training facility.
Spence is a big Cowboys fan and hes from Dallas.

U.S. Olympian and super welterweight contender Terrell Gausha clashes with battle-tough veteran Joey Hernandez in a 10-round bout and former two-division world champion and Cuban star Rances Barthelemy competes in a 10-round super lightweight fight, while heavyweight sensation Efe Ajagba

Didn’t Victor Conte try and sneak a VADA test on the Charlo’s this month?

U.S. Olympian and super welterweight contender Terrell Gausha clashes with battle-tough veteran Joey Hernandez in a 10-round bout and former two-division world champion and Cuban star Rances Barthelemy competes in a 10-round super lightweight fight, while heavyweight sensation Efe Ajagba

This is smart. Oddly enough Gausha held his own against Lara. Should be a fun Cuban card with Rances

That’s interesting. So the Charlos can miss random tests simultaneously, but Monroe Jr. has to be in compliance and they find an adverse finding? Lol

What’s the point of random testing when you’re exempt for missing a test even though you’re obligated to tell your whereabouts. I mean... any adverse finding from the Charlos would mean that PBC’s 154 WBC Champ as well as the 160 Interim both get stripped. That would be disastrous for a Showtime schedule and ruin the integrity of two twins on PBC

Monroe should’ve just dipped out on radar for a couple days, make an excuse, and just be fined like the Charlos

Yeah... no politics in this one.. @aries @Seano @Philtard

That’s interesting. So the Charlos can miss random tests simultaneously, but Monroe Jr. has to be in compliance and they find an adverse finding? Lol

What’s the point of random testing when you’re exempt for missing a test even though you’re obligated to tell your whereabouts. I mean... any adverse finding from the Charlos would mean that PBC’s 154 WBC Champ as well as the 160 Interim both get stripped. That would be disastrous for a Showtime schedule and ruin the integrity of two twins on PBC

Monroe should’ve just dipped out on radar for a couple days, make an excuse, and just be fined like the Charlos

Mate I don't know. All of these doping agencies are shady as fuck and are in some people's pockets? It basically needs way more clarity cohesion and definition instead of perhaps being based on subjectivity.

There is no point in random testing if you purposely miss it. I always thought in most cases if not all that's worse than a fail.

Well, missing a test and failing one are a different things, to be fair.

Well, missing a test and failing one are a different things, to be fair.

Benavidez got stripped his WBC because of cocaine. Cocaine stays in the body 48hours. Rather practical to be out of town

Why is Korobov's name on the thread?

Is he fighting Charlo?

Back