Pavlovich vs Gane in Paris, Aspinall vs Blaydes in London. Winners fight for the next HW-titleshot

Solid idea?

• Total voters
Heeeell no... Pavlovich should fight for the title. Period.

nah. pavlovich has done enough, he's next. then maybe aspinall blaydes rematch for next shot?

I feel like Aspinall should fight Gane. Pav has earned his TS but would suck to have him wait a year

Its never been a secret. Anyone's free to try it.

It's really up to the UFC. They can steer hm away from grapplers. The question is do they think he's worth it?

The Jones fight really dropped his value.

It's really up to the UFC. They can steer hm away from grapplers. The question is do they think he's worth it?

The Jones fight really dropped his value.
Of course he's worth it. All he needs to get is a win or two and he will remain a big draw in Europe,esp France.

Of course he's worth it. All he needs to get is a win or two and he will remain a big draw in Europe,esp France.

I guess we'll see. His fight with jones was Kat Zingano/Ronda Rousey level embarrassing

He'll live. Hw needs all the guys they got

Would you put him in a main event against a guy with any grappling ability at all? Even a co-main?

Those types of fights high up in the card hurt the reputation of the entire UFC. This wasn't some guy getting caught by a big punch early, this was a guy having literally zero ground game.

It was frankly shocking. He also showed zero heart and just tapped immediately.

Would you put him in a main event against a guy with any grappling ability at all? Even a co-main?

Those types of fights high up in the card hurt the reputation of the entire UFC. This wasn't some guy getting caught by a big punch early, this was a guy having literally zero ground game.

It was frankly shocking. He also showed zero heart and just tapped immediately.
If they want a wrestling guy they want to look good,sure why not?

Pav / Aspinall fighting each other with the winner getting the title shot makes a lot more sense.

Pav / Aspinall fighting each other with the winner getting the title shot makes a lot more sense.
That isn't fair at all to Pav, how would that make sense? Pav is on a 6 fight win streak, and Aspinal just lost, yes I know it was due to injury, but it still counts as a loss. So if anything it should be Blaydes and Aspinal fighting each other since they're both coming off losses(and they need to run it back anyway) then Gane fights the loser or something.

People know Gane is a tough outing for Pavlovich. If he loses or has a close fight, it would dispel the notion of Jones running from him, so people definitively don’t want that one.

Pav should just get the shot Aspinall should fight Gane or someone else and get the next shot if he wins

Gane is coming off an embarrassing loss. Including losing 2 of his last 3. Doesn't make any sense for Pavlovich to fight him. I don't understand why Gane is still ranked #1 after his grappling weakness has been exposed either.

Pavlovich should fight for the title. Have Gane/Blaydes (both coming off losses) fight each other and Stipe/Aspinall who have both been inactive. Stipe shouldn't get a title shot in his 40s while mostly retired. Not when there is an obvious #1 contender in Pavlovich.

He will just get taken down and subbed

I love how once Jones destroys him, he’s nothing and everyone beats him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back