Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
84”

Longer than 7ft Sturve, Reem, Izzy and Francis
https://www.thesportster.com/ufc-fighters-longest-reach/
I don’t think you can train for that- maybe a full
Camp, bring in some string bean fighters to spar with, but I think it’s going to be a problem for Tommy two times
I was watching some of Pavs kos and he caught guys on the end of his punches like no fighter iver ever seen besides Jones- extends really well and with power
Watching Tom’s fights, he’s good at checking kicks, blazing fast right hands and great footwork- but when guys move forward on him and when he does his punch flurries/combos moving forward (which he likes to do) his chin is way up in the air, no head movement, he gets out of the way with his footwork
Imo, if Tom tries to turn this into a stand up fight, he’s going to get caught backing up

Reach + power is a good combo

84”

Camp, bring in some string bean fighters to spar with, but I think it’s going to be a problem for Tommy two times
I was watching some of Pavs kos and he caught guys on the end of his punches like no fighter iver ever seen besides Jones- extends really well and with power
Watching Tom’s fights, he’s good at checking kicks, blazing fast right hands and great footwork- but when guys move forward on him and when he does his punch flurries/combos moving forward (which he likes to do) his chin is way up in the air, no head movement, he gets out of the way with his footwork
Imo, if Tom tries to turn this into a stand up fight, he’s going to get caught backing up

the article you linked has 7 ft struve with a longer reach....did you even read the article?

Ironically I think it’s his uppercuts and work inside the pocket where he is the most dangerous. If Tom doesn’t fight the perfect fight he’s going down.

Proportionally the longest arms to height ratio in the history of the ufc, considering he is 1 inch shorter than jones but his reach is only half an inch shorter

84”

That list is missing the original vanilla gorilla, Brock Lesnar with 81 inch reach.

Sergei can officially take over that Vanilla Gorilla title

fdd8cbcfcff0444c5eac01051bc0b5ee.jpg

That’s nothing.

I had to lose 15 pounds to make weight.

So I got circumcised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back