Paulo Costa vs Romero

Romero, soldier of GOOOooooood, by a mile

I think Yoel knocks him out but Costa’s power is just as dangerous.

Ita reccomended to watch the fight via welders mask or you risk turning gay.

I think Costa would rip Romero's arms off and beat him over the heard with them. Obviously I'm exaggerating but I will be super surprised if Romero wins this one, I think Costa is probably juiced to the tits because hes an absolute animal. 12-0 with 11 ko... 4 of those have been in the UFC, I hope he can keep it going, it's nice to see new blood in the division hopefully its clean blood though. hahahahaha

Costa by looking so damm sexy Romero literally tried to have sex with him in cage........ losing by dq..... but after feeling fine with it as he got his..{<redford}

I think Costa would rip Romero's arms off and beat him over the heard with them. Obviously I'm exaggerating but I will be super surprised if Romero wins this one, I think Costa is probably juiced to the tits because hes an absolute animal. 12-0 with 11 ko... 4 of those have been in the UFC, I hope he can keep it going, it's nice to see new blood in the division hopefully its clean blood though. hahahahaha

Whats the high level wrestler hes fought besides a washed up johnny hendricks. Its too early for him to face a wrestler like Yoel.See him gassing out.

How long do you figure it takes before Costa is found to be positive for some designer anabolic that was very hard for USADA to detect. There is no way in hell that guy is clean. Either Novitzky is being told turn a blind eye on this guy or he's is taking something that is eluding detection. Pics before and after tell the story with Costa. He's not a natural freak like Romero.

How long do you figure it takes before Costa is found to be positive for some designer anabolic that was very hard for USADA to detect. There is no way in hell that guy is clean. Either Novitzky is being told turn a blind eye on this guy or he's is taking something that is eluding detection. Pics before and after tell the story with Costa. He's not a natural freak like Romero.
What do you mean "natural freak"? Romero's juiced to the gills too. They're all fucking juiced. Some guys respond harder to the juice. Costa is one of those guys who's a hyper-responder to anabolics.

Lmao, people actually picking Costa? Kids got potential, but he's still extremely raw. All pressure, but 0 striking defense and poor wrestling. Gay Jesus takes his head off.

I think Costa is a very good fighter. Very dangerous. He has great potential too.
Unfortunately for him, there are levels to this and Yoel is at the absolute highest level. Maybe one day Costa will be there too, but right now old man Romero still likely KTFO 99% of all middleweights.

Who you Got?

I am taking Costa by Its time for Romero at his age to start his decline
Expierence says Romero.

But i just think Costa will go berserk 1st round and TKO Romero.
Dude is very aggressive and hits hard.

So...Costa by TKO 1st or 2nd round.
Usual rule with MMA is....the higher the weight class, the harder it is to predict. These guys are BIG 185lbs, probably 210lbs in the cage (Costa was 209lbs in California a few months ago).

Will not go the distance. Costa by TKO or Romero wrestle-fucks him.

Don't know why they are feeding Paulo costa to romero already, has the potential to be the next brazilian star. If it was any other 40+ year old fighter it would be the fight to make.
Because he kept asking for the fight.
Same thing when Rodriguez kept asking for Frankie Edgar.
Or Superboy asking for Cub Swanson.

Sometimes it works out for them, sometimes it doesn't

Yoel is superior technically every way but I think Costa will prevail with youth and put Romero down.

Back