Media Paulo Costa Refuses to Eat a Bull Penis

Really HOMOPHOBIC and OFFENSIVE to POC he should be ashamed

Edit: Wait this isn't the war room my b. Yeah I wouldn't eat that either... idk maybe I'd have a taste.

Helen Yee surprises Paulo with what looks like a bull penis. He refuses to try it and offers it back to Helen. Her response is to refuse because she “has to eat the Shmo’s later.”

Surprised he refused to eat it. Didn’t Paulo gobble up a bunch of raw liver with the Roid King?

What’s the worst or weirdest thing you’ve tried? I’ve tried bull penis both raw and in a soup. Not bad, but not good. It’s all relative. I’ve traveled through a big portion of Asia so the things I’ve tried might be considered weird. To be honest, the grossest thing I’ve tried is ketchup. Can’t stand it.

Starts around 6:55.

Mods, feel free to dump this thread wherever it belongs… but hey, if Strickland snowboarding with Nina is a thing, why not Paulo, Helen and some shlong.

Raw bull penis in a creamy testicle soup. Sounds relatively gay.. 😂

I've never tried bull penis before but I have tried elephant penis a few times.
It was absolutely massive and took 3 of us a good 2 hours to finish it all. Tastes pretty good too, was a bit thick and dense so we had to chew pretty hard. Highly recommend it
So when someone tells you, “eat a dick,” you’re like “been there, done that?” 😂

It was absolutely massive and took 3 of us a good 2 hours to finish it all. Tastes pretty good too, was a bit thick and dense so we had to chew pretty hard. Highly recommend it
“Elephant” is code name for Jon Jones.

Mfers out here just admitting to have eaten raw dick. Thats crazy

You're right it needs to be cooked

"After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes murdered his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Meiwes cut off his victim's penis and later consumed parts of his body."

Never tried that but I have had a colonoscopy once

After getting it from Israel Adesanya, Costa is known to enjoy all kinds of penises. Bull's penis is not off limits.

that’s disgusting!

You're right it needs to be cooked

"After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes murdered his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh. Meiwes cut off his victim's penis and later consumed parts of his body."
thanks for ruining my day with this shit

200w.gif

Life changing information here. Great MMA reporting. What about Buck penis?

Ah yes, pulverized tomatoes with herbs and spices... So crazy gross. Puke

If you allow animal pecker in your mouth you will allow a man’s as well. You can claim the animal pecker was cleaned but so will Roger. You can claim it’s good but so will Paul. I have no judgement with you being gay. Only normalizing putting penis in your mouth as some perfectly straight guy stuff. Gay on brave gayster
I hope this isn't serious. I'm sure u have eaten parts of animals that you wouldnt put in ur mouth from a human. God, I hope ur not really this retarded

Helen Yee surprises Paulo with what looks like a bull penis. He refuses to try it and offers it back to Helen. Her response is to refuse because she “has to eat the Shmo’s later.”

Surprised he refused to eat it. Didn’t Paulo gobble up a bunch of raw liver with the Roid King?

What’s the worst or weirdest thing you’ve tried? I’ve tried bull penis both raw and in a soup. Not bad, but not good. It’s all relative. I’ve traveled through a big portion of Asia so the things I’ve tried might be considered weird. To be honest, the grossest thing I’ve tried is ketchup. Can’t stand it.

Starts around 6:55.

Mods, feel free to dump this thread wherever it belongs… but hey, if Strickland snowboarding with Nina is a thing, why not Paulo, Helen and some shlong.

Should have fed it to Helen fast and slow.

Eating penis is gay, I won’t even let my dog have Bully Sticks.

Back