Paulie Malignaggi Destroys Conor McGregor's Coach Kavanagh "He's Worse Than Ronda Rousey's Coach"

Johnny Utahs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to argue his point though after watching that all access episode where Conor's coaches are telling him that he's destroying Floyd and it's such an easy fight LMAO.

The kicker was in round 9 when he was about to die, they told him to hold on, your winning....really?
why lie to your fighter? and thats the best advice you can give and your suppose to be the best coach in the game?

People love to hate on Paulie but TBH, he's been speaking nothing but the truth since day one and the delusional army are going nuts

Hard to be worse than Edmund but conor could use better sparring partners

wait wait wait wait....

They told him in round 9 that he was winning????

{<jordan}

Who hates on Paulie? The guy is a straight shooter.

A pathetic performance, but completely expected from a BJJ guy pretending to be a boxing coach. <Lmaoo> The only thing he was thinking about during this "fight" was all the money he was making.

Conor is a hell of a fighter but I'm worried that these jock-sniffing goofs and yes-men will ruin him.

Last edited:
They coached him well enough to whoop Paulie.

Paulie still can't come to terms with getting lit up by an ultimate fighter.

It's kind of hard to argue his point though after watching that all access episode where Conor's coaches are telling him that he's destroying Floyd and it's such an easy fight LMAO.

The kicker was in round 9 when he was about to die, they told him to hold on, your winning....really?
why lie to your fighter? and thats the best advice you can give and your suppose to be the best coach in the game?

People love to hate on Paulie but TBH, he's been speaking nothing but the truth since day one and the delusional army are going nuts

839146186.0.jpg

Lol, Pauli is destroying Conor and his nuthuggers.

Paulie give it a rest already. Conor made you look silly during sparring.

Who hates on Paulie? The guy is a straight shooter.

I like Paulie, he is... Yet he is when it serves his purpose.

As an example, he kept calling out al haymon, when he felt he was getting decisions against ah fighters and after he failed to sign with him.

After he signed with haymon, al haymon became the greatest proponent of bring back boxing to its prominence as well as the dedicated pac is on gear rants and the greatest lie in boxing.

As an Analyst, dude is one of my favorites... I learn more from him on so much, and I have closer to 10 years in boxing training.

In this case with Connie, I believe Paulie, for the most part. However, he showed up to connies camp out of shape and what happened is on him in my opinion. He knew better and it happened.

Conor won the perception battle, and until all footage is released, who really knows?

Paulie still whining about Conor. He some how gets more and more pathetic.

At least he is 100% absolutely right here about his coaching.

Hey, Paulie, your 15 minutes are up

Please remove yourself from Conor's nuts and move on with your life

Nobody cares about your constant pissing and moaning

In a year we will probably still be reading Paulie's gripes on the forums, this guy is saltier than Rockhold after he lost to Bisping

Shouldn't have let Conor punk you while you had the chance

Dude is just making it worse and worse every time he opens his trap

Back