Paul Daley vs Wanderlei Silva - Book it Scott!!!

BAZ Rutten

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Paul *Semtex* Daley wants to fight Wanderlei *The Axe Murderer* Silva and is happy to fight at Middleweight.

It would do big numbers for Bellator.

Last edited:
58029-I-Like-It-Gif-Imgur-xBME.gif

Wand still has to make good with the commission before Bellator would do anything with him.

As for Daley, I hear about him talking about big fights he would like to have while seldom doing them. Especially lately.

Wand still has to make good with the commission before Bellator would do anything with him.

As for Daley, I hear about him talking about big fights he would like to have while seldom doing them. Especially lately.

It isn't exactly Daley's fault, especially after hear about Koscheck's mystery injury.

I will edit my post from another recent thread about a fighter seeking to fight despite being suspended, translating for you where Wanderlei's situation applies:

Foster (of the CSAC) indicated that as long as Shlemenko doesn’t attempt to fight in Bellator, which mainly promotes events in jurisdictions overseen by state athletic commissions or members of the Association of Boxing Commissions, there shouldn’t be any issues.

Translation: As long as Wandy doesn't attempt to fight in Bellator, which mainly promotes events in jurisdictions overseen by state athletic commissions or members of the Association of Boxing Commissions, there shouldn't be any issues.

“Bellator has assured me they’ll uphold the CSAC suspension in their events,” Foster said.

Translation: Bellator will uphold suspensions of the athletic commissions, including Wandy's.

It appears the CSAC and Bellator are cognizant of Shlemenko’s situation, deciding against punitive action. Although the commission could issue an amended complaint or pursue license revocation, it’s acknowledgment of limited jurisdiction is a departure from previous directors.

Translation: The NSAC could seek punitive action (AKA punish the promotion and the fighter) if Bellator makes a fight for a suspended fighter. The commission, which has no jurisdiction in Russia where Shlemenko is fighting, DOES have jurisdiction in the areas where Bellator holds fights. They could easily take action against both Wandy and Bellator, including revoking their license, if they put a Wandy fight together.

TLDR: Not gonna happen as long as Wandy is suspended.

Would rather see it in Japan. Would be a good refuge for fallen from grace fighters to go. Fuck the athletic commissions. This will give way to a resurgence in JMMA, if true stars like Wand, Palhares, and others can go their juiced to the gills and put on entertaining fights.

Paul *Semtex* Daley wants to fight Wanderlei *The Axe Murderer* Silva and is happy to fight at Middleweight.

It would do big numbers for Bellator.
Yes, but what would it do to Wandy's brain?

Original faced wanderlei is tough

Would rather see Daley get the next shot at the belt. Wand needs a warm up, Ward would be a good competetive match.

Wanderlei against Kimbo at openweight would do outrageous numbers.

Daley will try and wrestle him once he realizes how hard he hits.

Why would Wanderlei Silva fight Paul Daley in Bellator when he can potentially fight Fedor Emelianenko in RIZIN? I imagine RIZIN FF would pay Wanderlei more than Bellator.

If he does go to Bellator? He could potentially become their MW champion with how weak their MW division is. Why fight a WW who'd likely KO him?

i never want to see wand fight again, the guy sucks... if i wanna watch an ape throw mindless windmill punches, ill watch simpsons reruns

simpsons+bart+lisa+kicking+punching+fight+gif.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back