Paul Daley signed with Ali Abdelaziz. seems happier.

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
y2xjSW4.jpg

looks like Daley vs MVP still can happen, possibly in September or at the end of the year. what do you think? is the interest in this fight is still there and it could do well for Bellator or that ship has sailed?

This confirms this was all a ploy by Daley to get guaranteed big $$ before fighting MVP. Daley is just setting up his retirement plan.

This confirms this was all a ploy by Daley to get guaranteed big $$ before fighting MVP. Daley is just setting up his retirement plan.
good for him. the MVP fight is his money fight, he needs to get as much out of this as possible, i really hope it happens. The only other big draw fights for him would be against the DIaz bros i think because everyone remembers that Nick fight but of course they are in the UFC.

He will end up fighting his contract out with Bellator and will join the PFL during the year. Or a ufc euro show. Ali is powerful

Another whiner about how everyone is against them. He was wrestle fuckef by one of the best grinders ever. He knew what was going to happen but it was everyone else’s fault but his.

At this point, to paraphrase Dennis Green, he is who we thought he is. He is going to get wrestlefucked 100 times out of 100 when you send him out there against a Fitch type, so just find some guys who will stand and bang with him and lets get a couple more fun fights out of Paul before he hangs up the gloves.

good shit. lets go semtex

Semtex vs. MVP in London or Manchester, England can be a sold out.

I like Paul Daley, he's a fun fighter to watch and I'm not really a Jon Fitch fan but I saw the fight and I don't think Fitch was stalling. He was landing shots and though Fitch didn't do any real damage he was working and Paul was just getting mad about it because he was stuck and started taking it out on Coker ring side, pretty easy to figure out.

All that aside, make the MVP fight. No more making the fans wait, this would be a huge fight for Bellator standards and I hope they make it before Paul retires or tries to fight someone else so I hope Bellator can make him a good offer and we see these two good strikers fight.

Everyone is 100 percent down for Daley vs MVP, myself included. I just don't think Caveman Rickels has a chance this week.

After his last fight on his Bellator contract, it will be either t UFC or PFL for him.

Yes, I still believe in Daley 4 UFC.

Daley is not stupid. I have a feeling he is trying to plan something big before he retires

Would love to see Daley vs MVP, put it on a decent card in the US and get more fans interested in him

Can't wait to see what happens vs Caveman, could be very interesting

Back