Pat Miletich believes Robbie Lawler is in ‘no-win situation’ against Donald Cerrone

Seriously lol...

l.gif
look at that roided arm

I totally disagree! Cerrone is a well known, highly liked fighter who puts on exciting fights. I think Lawler is a big favorite here and a win puts him on the right track in the minds of the fans.

A no win would be fighting a young guy on the way up that no one knows about. Which is probably what he'll get if he loses this one.
lawler is definitley expected to win this fight, a win over donald doesnt exactly put him as the number one contender either and a loss to donald would set him back big time. thats why it is a no win fight

Reading between the lines, Pat is saying Robbie took part in too many wars, and is coming off an obvious concussion, so why are you fighting a hitter?
This is a fair point.

lawler is definitley expected to win this fight, a win over donald doesnt exactly put him as the number one contender either and a loss to donald would set him back big time. thats why it is a no win fight
I think this win does get him a title shot. Who do you think is ahead of him?

I think this win does get him a title shot. Who do you think is ahead of him?
im a bias lawler fan, so in my opinion no one. I just dont see donald being the guy that gets you a title shot. Woodley is a weird champion too, he will pick someone random for the next title shot. Diaz or gsp or something.

So now we've reached the point where fighters wanting and loving to fight as often as possible against whoever is now a bad thing??? SMH.

In all honesty this fight's the only real reason I even care about this card at all. The "main event" gets more farcical by the day.

can guarantee Carlos Newton would make you tap with that same choke.

Hopefully Cerrone just gets KO'd quickly in this fight. He's one of my least liked fighters. But he's a solid fighter nonetheless.

<Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><36><GSPWoah>

But either way... the fans win. This fight is gonna be a barn burner.

Winning streak of 1? Is that a thing?

After the Maia/Woodley fight is over, that would be the longest winning streak of any title challenger in the WW division until you get to the 8th ranked fighter Colby Covington.

Back