Passengers on cruise ship confused after Caribbean trip becomes Canadian vacation

Well this kind of happens all the time, cruise ships reserve the right to change itineraries at any time for any reason. They’ll probably offer passengers future cruise credits toward another cruise for the inconvenience.
Always nice to see in the fine print

“We can fuck you however we like.”

I guarantee that St. John’s Newfoundland is a hell of a lot more fun than any Caribbean port.

I sailed there many times while in the Navy. If free flowing booze and easy women are what you’re after, St. John’s is hard to beat.

I guarantee that St. John’s Newfoundland is a hell of a lot more fun than any Caribbean port.

I sailed there many times while in the Navy. If free flowing booze and easy women are what you’re after, St. John’s is hard to beat.
How’s the snorkeling?

Clearly someone has never had poutine.

But ya, LOL , I live in Canada and if you were thinking fun in the sun you got another thing coming.
I kid. I kid. I spent a week in Montreal/Quebec City last year and it was great. While I didn't care for poutine everything else we ate was amazing. There was an Italian place right by the Belle Center that had the best marinara sauce I've ever had.

St. John's in December? They should have taken the voucher. Pray for a white Xmas I guess. Caribbean trip starting in NY was sus from the start though.

Damn, this is close to home. I’ve played away games in St. John playing junior hockey and yeah, not a place I’d take a trip to on a cruise ha..

Hopefully nobody gets cancer from the refinery smoke in the air.

Well this kind of happens all the time, cruise ships reserve the right to change itineraries at any time for any reason. They’ll probably offer passengers future cruise credits toward another cruise for the inconvenience.
I read the article and that’s their policy. Really shitty. They should just let people straight up cancel

Back