"Part of the reason, Bisping is champ, is USADA" Is perhaps the #1 BS currently on sherdog!!!!!!!!!!

People like Hendo and Chael like to say they only felt a difference with recovery while they were on T. But jeez, Vitor's reflexes, his speed and power were multiplied three fold while he was on it. To the point that I even feel bad for Bisping, Luke, Hendo 2, etc, it wasn't even remotely fair to them haha.
Yeah it's crazy how dramatically different Vitor was.... To this date, I still hope they just let Vitor juice up and fight just one more time

I have no idea if Bisping's on PEDs or not, but the reason he's champ is because he caught glass-jawed Rockhold, who beats him 9 out of 10 times, and has only defended his belt against Dan Henderson in his retirement fight.

There are about 7 fighters at MW who will absolutely smoke Bisping if he ever fights them.

I have no idea if Bisping's on PEDs or not, but the reason he's champ is because he caught glass-jawed Rockhold, who beats him 9 out of 10 times, and has only defended his belt against Dan Henderson in his retirement fight.

There are about 7 fighters at MW who will absolutely smoke Bisping if he ever fights them.
Name those 7, u r just pulling shit out of your ass

As much a people want to hate on Conor, Bisping will be remember as the biggest joke of this era
Sore knee sore knee.
Interim title made

Can fight gsp.

Embarrassing, even more. Embarrassing if GSP fucks him up.

Name those 7, u r just pulling shit out of your ass
C'mon you can't honestly think that. He got some close decisions over old Hendo and Anderson, some people think he lost too. Vitor and Chael already beat him and now off the juice they probably still could. Luke already schooled him and would 9/10 fights. Mousasi, Weidman, Romero and Whitaker would also be favorites over Mike if those fights were ever put together.

His skillset doesn't really offer the current elite MW much problems. Now one can't account for his heart. He comes to fight his best and he has some fight in him. Stuff like that can't really be measured but he has that. But on paper, his skillset doesn't translate as him being the best MW.

Back