Parents Lose Custody Of Child For Refusing To Support Transgenderism

Funny you bring that up. I think most of us would think that administering steroids to a teenager is wrong and yet hormone therapy for kids seems to be on the rise. Obviously they're not the same thing but in a general sense we're talking about injecting exogenous hormones into still developing teenagers. Not good me think.

I think DDR already proved how fucked up that practise was.

07cff8e864d0b3ea2cf120b57cf4c58c

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...g/news-story/1e706aa935d90d2aa0561b254cd75466

Can't fathom why we would think in 2018 that it's somehow a good idea again.

Custody? The fucking kid is 17. If that thing doesn't like it. It's old enough to live on it's own. I'm not trying to be cruel here and I don't care if somebody wants to transition, but in what world does a 17 year old get adopted?
I believe in Ontario you can lose custody of a child at any age for standing in the way of transitioning.

Freaking lesbian horse face premier wynne...

Custody? The fucking kid is 17. If that thing doesn't like it. It's old enough to live on it's own. I'm not trying to be cruel here and I don't care if somebody wants to transition, but in what world does a 17 year old get adopted?
Calling a transgender person "it", and "that thing" is ignorant as fuck.

Coming for your social voice, your kids, your guns, your nation, your religion, your gender, your race. Buckle up cowboy, the future looks bright.

<JonesLaugh>

I think that just about covers all of the articles posted from the DailyWire here today. <GSPWoah>

I am at a total loss here. What on earth is going on? I'm speechless.

Representatives of the girl argued that a "medical team" claimed that the treatment was a matter of life and death.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/2730...y-child-refusing-support-amanda-prestigiacomo

Wait, what is your problem Here?

She was granted custody to her grandparents.

It's not like she was granted custody to the state.

Hell, she could have just filed to be imancipated. She would have been granted that as well.

The verdict wouldn't have been any different if she decided she was a Jehovah's Witness, and felt harrassed to the point of suicidal thoughts. The courts responsibility is to the welfare of the child.

Yeah, the parents said no and the government stepped in along with medical professionals saying transitioning "is a matter of life or death" for the kid.

Sounds like a crock of shit to me.

<{vega}>
The life or death part is over the top i grant you that

On a somewhat related note, I remember Sherdogger Steven Crowder reporting that Jazz Jennings can't get sex reassignment surgery because his dick is too small to create an artificial vagina, which was caused by transitioning too early and never growing a man-size dick. Which I found to be funny.

i imagine the reason teh child didn't wait till 18, is if not in college and under the (presumed) grandparents healthplan they wouldnt' have insurance for this?

i'm struggling to understand any other reason to not wait until one could make the choice entirely themselves

Elementary school my daughters went too found out I didnt spank and made them exercise instead... Called CPS on me. They came by and did a home inspection and told me they wished all their visits were like this.

2 weeks later case is dropped.

Come to find out it was this old world catholic bitch that think females should get away with murder.

Not a troll at all. Why would I support a parent who is prejudice towards their own child? Can you also describe why you are against trans people anyway? How exactly does it affect you?

It also pleases me that a guy with a piece of shit pickup truck in their photo thinks I'm a troll. I'm guessing you did not attend college and are extremely uneducated.
fuck your feelings zebby...nobody is against trans people...if they decide to become one, do that when you're of legal age...just like when you decide to buy alcohol...until you're of legal age...you can't.

i imagine the reason teh child didn't wait till 18, is if not in college and under the (presumed) grandparents healthplan they wouldnt' have insurance for this?

i'm struggling to understand any other reason to not wait until one could make the choice entirely themselves
Custody battle started in 2016. Transgender thing was an early development, but not the initial issue. Parents were "treating" depression with 6 hour prayer sessions. Kid went to the grandparents after an emergency visit to the hospital. At some point shortly after transgender stuff got brought up and the parents blocked it and it became the big thing in the news.

Custody battle started in 2016. Transgender thing was an early development, but not the initial issue. Parents were "treating" depression with 6 hour prayer sessions. Kid went to the grandparents after an emergency visit to the hospital. At some point shortly after transgender stuff got brought up and the parents blocked it and it became the big thing in the news.
i'm not disputing the decision to go the grandparents whatsoever, these parents sound pretty out there

just even them, or in most of these situations, you can't do a litany of other things until 18 or even 21 now (tobacco is 21 now in Cali, for instance).

Or looking at it another way, if a teen has bulimia or anorexia (which at their base, is not that far off from transgender or whatever i.e. you think you are something that you physically are not) they clearly treat them. But that treatment isn't 'sure, get skinnier you're good' and building into the delusion of whatever, it's addressing the issue mentally. If an adult wants to transition, fantastic have at it. At least that is a legal adult, apparently making an informed decision. Why would something such as drastically changing your body even be allowed period before the age of 18? Let's say a girl wants to get breast implants at 16, is that legal w/ parental permission? i'm asking b/c i don't know, i know tattoos can be gotten at a younger age which is pretty questionable also IMO

https://www.scribd.com/document/371667957/Ruling-from-Judge-Sylvia-Sieve-Hendon-on-transgender-boy?irgwc=1&content=10079&campaign=Skimbit, Ltd.&ad_group=725X175Xedf6926ef98e488b77fe7cfecf0d88c4&keyword=ft750noi&source=impactradius&medium=affiliate#from_embed

There's the decision from the judge. I don't know if this case is really as a big deal because of other factors involved here, especially the age of the kid. Obviously media is gonna sensationalize it. In the big picture the biggest concern is that there isn't a precedent set in the courts that not going along with trans therapy = abuse.

Some interesting comments from the judge. Seems like she's accepting the whole gender ideology as legit, but some red flags are going off for her:

(It must be noted that the parents, while objecting to the administration of hormone therapy, have continued to financially support the ongoing therapy sessions for the child at the Children’s clinic.) The entire field of gender identity and non-conforming gender treatment is evolving rapidly and there is a surprising lack of definitive clinical study available to determine the success of different treatment modalities.

It is a concern for the Court that the statistic presented by Dr. Conard, the Director of the Transgender Program, in her testimony is that 100% of the patients seen by Children’s Hospital Clinic who present for care are considered to be appropriate candidates for continued gender treatment.

In this case, it is understandable that the parents were legitimately surprised and confused when the child’s anxiety and depression symptoms became the basis for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria. The child has lived until the summer of 2016 consistent with the assigned gender at birth

Hmm how about that? Teenage girl suddenly is so desperate to no longer be a girl that she gets severely anxious and depressed. Gee I wonder if she was spending any time online leading up to all that and ever since, what do you guys think? So she goes to this clinic where it seems that a lot of the kids realize that they were born in the wrong body, and they want to shoot her up with testosterone. I wonder if the treatment sort of makes the problem worse. Here's the website:

https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/service/a/adolescent-medicine/programs/transgender

The court also didn't seem to like how the story kept changing about if the kid was suicidal or not - she made it clear she wasn't gonna be manipulated or held hostage by suicide threats.

The suggestion of imminent suicide alleges a fact pattern that requires this Court to act expeditiously in determining to what extent-if any-court intervention is appropriate. Should the Court take jurisdiction every time a minor threatens self-harm if he or she is unable to gain parents’ consent for some desired procedure, such as a rhinoplasty or similar cosmetic surgery?

1. Grandparents shall have the right to determine what medical care shall be pursued at Children’s Hospital and its Transgender Program, but before hormone therapy begins, the child shall be evaluated by a psychologist NOT AFFILIATED with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital on the issue of consistency in the child’s gender presentation, and feelings of non-conformity.

So she doesn't want this poor girl going on hormone therapy until she sees an outside shrink, not one from this fuckin clinic which actually seems more like a cult. Unfortunately I think it may be too late for this girl, she's close to 18 anyway and who knows what the other psychologist will be like. Hopefully this girl really takes some time before she continues on with this treatment and especially before she does anything irreversible.

On a somewhat related note, I remember Sherdogger Steven Crowder reporting that Jazz Jennings can't get sex reassignment surgery because his dick is too small to create an artificial vagina, which was caused by transitioning too early and never growing a man-size dick. Which I found to be funny.

I don't find that funny at all, I find it tragic and sickening that the poor kid has been experimented on and exploited in the public eye. His life will go down as a sad story. But what's equally disturbing is that here they actually use the kid's story as a way to promote transgenderism to kindergarten students.....the world has gone mad.

Back