Paolo Costa is out

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Biceps injury? Or maybe....

usada_logo.jpg

Didn't Uriah Hall pull out of his last bout due to some medical issue? Was that ever resolved?

Didn't Uriah Hall pull out of his last bout due to some medical issue? Was that ever resolved?

I believe he had an extremely bad weight-cut, even fainting and having heart (?) issues, when he was supposed to fight Belfort back in January. Not an injury or lasting problem however.

Hey dude, how do you have almost 5000 posts in 2 and a half months? thats insane haha

Edit sorry i read it wrong thats likes.

how do you have almost 5000 likes in 2 and a half months? thats insane! :)

Hey dude, how do you have almost 5000 posts in 2 and a half months? thats insane haha

Well if you ask my enemies, I have no life. If you ask me, I have no life.

Edit: Wait, do you mean likes? I dunno, I couldn't access my account for like the first month or something, I will say that.

Edit 2:

<DCrying>

Last edited:
Shit, fuck, dick, cunt!

That would have been a hell of a fight. Borracinha looks very muck like a monster, I'm eager to see him step up in competition.
BTW I think he would have mauled Hall.

Even though neither of these guys are that good, and I'm not gay, I am saddened by this news.

Well well he'll be exposed one way or another I suspect as he didn't look too impressive against extra fries Hendricks skill wise, and if usada were to steal some potential vitamins he'd probably lose what made him beat Hendricks

eryk anders offered to step in for costa against uriah. I doubt uriah takes that fight. dangerous unranked guy to take on short notice

And who really gives a shit about that "natty" cheater?

eryk anders offered to step in for costa against uriah. I doubt uriah takes that fight. dangerous unranked guy to take on short notice
I doubt Uriah is in much of a position to make demands. He could end up just being kicked off the card while 2 other MW's step in.

Back