Pan Am - 2011 show with Margot Robbie before she was Margot Robbie

Wish flight attendants were that hot nowadays.
FIFY.

Delta looks like they only recruit 50+ yr old post menopausal women with a BMI over 30.

American is hiring new flight attendants. They are younger and more attractive. The reason the old ones are on the international flights is based on seniority. Also, the flight attendants won a lawsuit in the 90’s and they do not have a weight standard anymore. Some of the older ones take good care of themselves but some go to work all wrinkled and disheveled.

American is hiring new flight attendants. They are younger and more attractive. The reason the old ones are on the international flights is based on seniority. Also, the flight attendants won a lawsuit in the 90’s and they do not have a weight standard anymore. Some of the older ones take good care of themselves but some go to work all wrinkled and disheveled.

This isn't true of Delta. THat's for damn sure.

Wish flight attendants were that hot nowadays.
I watched the series when it came out. I enjoyed it. Most international flight attendants do not look like that though. They cancelled after the first season.

I think it was Air Spain (or whatever the flag bearer is called) that most of the flight attendants were ex beauty queens.

They target and welcome them for hiring. After all ex beauty queens need a job too once they are done with the pagents.

It was an amazing flight as I do love me the mediterranean women.

Last edited:
This show is like Baywatch for airplanes, and airports. I wish all lifeguards looked like they do on Baywatch.

I used to fly to Hawaii on American. It's time for me to check the ladies on AA. @Dogstarman

@Pugilistic hooked up with one of these flight attendants. He can probably tell us all how to hook up with Margot Robbie.
I hooked up with two, one from United and one from Emirates. Both were fun and loved to drink. I liked how they just partied, banged, and left.

I hooked up with two, one from United and one from Emirates. Both were fun and loved to drink. I liked how they just partied, banged, and left.
Don't you feel used and degraded? They treated you like a piece of meat!!!!!!

Don't you feel used and degraded? They treated you like a piece of meat!!!!!!
I'm used to it...
<DCrying>
In seriousness, the chick who works for United told me to hit her up when I visit California since she lives there. I am actually planning to travel there this year so I'm looking to get used again
<Goldie11>

I'm used to it...
<DCrying>
In seriousness, the chick who works for United told me to hit her up when I visit California since she lives there. I am actually planning to travel there this year so I'm looking to get used again
<Goldie11>

820.jpeg

What part of California?

I think it was Air Spain (or whatever the flag bearer is called) that most of the flight attendants were ex beauty queens.

They target and welcome them for hiring. After all ex beauty queens need a job too once they are done with the pagents.

It was an amazing flight as I do love me the mediterranean women.

Most American airline companies don't force their older flight attendants to retire. :eek:

Back