Palhares came in at 218 for his MW match

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rousimar Palhares will headline Saturday’s Kasai Pro 3 in New York against Craig Jones, and the grappling match. It was originally slated to be a 185-pound no-gi bout.

Captura_de_Tela_2018_08_17__s_16.42.27-1024x537.png

That’s Nofucksgivenweight

#nofucksgivenweight

I hereby christen this, a meme.

Gabi Garcia was an early fore-runner.

nofucksgivenweight is where you use a towel

LOL - 218 for a 185 pound grappling match!

Did I miss something here? How do you show up 30lbs heavier and laugh like it's all good.

Did I miss something here? How do you show up 30lbs heavier and laugh like it's all good.
Palhares is a gentle man with a very humble background he doesn't fully understand what weightclasee are. He means no harm, he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Are you familiar with Rouimar?

He tend to view "rules" as suggestions, and an "official sanctioned bout" as a play time date, the "referee" as a distraction and nuisance.

He honestly said that he thought it was an open weight match.

Palhares is potentially the dumbest dude in MMA.

I mean, how do you fuck up your understanding of the rules so badly? How did no one in his team check that?

Absurd.

He honestly said that he thought it was an open weight match.

Palhares is potentially the dumbest dude in MMA.

I mean, how do you fuck up your understanding of the rules so badly? How did no one in his team check that?

Absurd.

I thought when they tap the leg it means "yes daddy" like they want you to crank harder

Palhares is a gentle man with a very humble background he doesn't fully understand what weightclasee are. He means no harm, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
Fuck you that was perfect! Got me good with that one

Not exactly a guy who has been fond of following the rules.

Back