Paige VanZant Gets Spot on Celebrity Edition of Food Network Show ‘Chopped’

The GOAT when it comes to wearing tight jeans.

jeans_zpsxrsznosy.jpg

I hope Paige doesn't retire. I believe that she can still be a champion. Waterson pulled a fast one. That was all. Had the fight gone a little longer, Paige would have won. If I was a betting man, I'll put money on Rose. Even though I don't like Rose at all, I think her style is too dynamite for Waterson.
Good to see another FanZant. It's rough these days with all the mansplaining misogynists around us.

King C

Thanks for informing us!

LOL. Good one.

What will Paige be cooking on the show? We know what she likes eating: Jabs and Kicks.

1yuWK0u.jpg

cY0u6fv.jpg

Wow the thai boy looks like he develops some boobs. Its extreme with Waterson. Once a beautiful woman and nowadays more manly features than most of mens 125 Division.

Since she decided to shit on cancer kids for her entire 15 minutes of fame, at this point she is basically a pro-leukemia advocate.

Hope she stays there...I got no love for those fighters that succeed on their looks

Good looking people will always get ahead in life. Paige is a perfect example of white privilege if such a thing ever existed.

Love that show, but these celebrity episodes blow. No one wants to see shitty cooks make shit that I can make, while being some F-level celebrity. I want professional chefs.

Good looking people will always get ahead in life. Paige is a perfect example of white privilege if such a thing ever existed.
So you're saying other races aren't good looking?

I agree.

And this kids, is why you don't need skill or talent and you can solely rely on looking good to get by in life.

Good looking people with charisma are just as rare as athletes with charisma, just joking i felt like I got tits typing that
I think Paige has gotta go all in on the TV shit, she wants attention and isn't gonna get by losing every fight that matters

Only simpletons have that in their vocabulary and use it unironically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back