Paddy wants Money!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Money Moicono that is Paddy ain't shook.

1710851688753.jpeg

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2024...blett-summer-return-vs-renato-moicano-callout

“Paddy pimblett always a tough guy when someone gets booked to a fight!!! He’s representing everything that’s wrong with society!!! Our grandparents heroes were military generals and statesmen our parents hero’s were sport athletes and now this generation heroes are clowns! #ufc.”

Paddy response

“I saw something the other day on Twitter, that I’m meant to be fighting Renato Moicano at UFC 301,” Pimblett said on his YouTube channel. “No. My kids will be about 2 weeks old. I’m not fighting that soon. I won’t be fighting until June or July. … That is who I want next: Renato Moicano. ‘Money’ Moicano, you owe me money, lad. I’m coming for you, you little sausage.”

Book it Daner ya bald goof..

You know its kinda funny when you realize they would have BEEN fast tracked Paddy
to a top 5 Title contender opponent if he wasnt Azz

<{MingNope}>
no but seriously is he a gatekeeper or what

1) UFC fighters don't make any money
2) Paddy Pimblett after 5 UFC fights achieving nothing close to even being ranked has no need to show up for work anymore.

Pick 1

I wouldn't worship fictional characters. Most of those wars are fought because of those characters.

Regardless of the details of any religion you are extemely delusional to have to tell yourself that Jesus Christ is a fictional character. Whether he was God, a prophet of God, or whatever, every religion and even non religious research recognizes this person existed. He is also the basis from which humans collectively measure time to this day so you have got to be pretty f'n wacky to actually claim this man didn't exist.

If Moicano beats Jalin then he should be looking bigger, but if he loses to Jalin then the fight makes sense.
Seems that it comes down to exposure.
Paddy gives him more exposure and beating him could be very good for Moicano's bank account.
Worship wars and destruction, death of husbands and sons. Don't worship Jesus or God.
I stand with the bringer of light.

Back