Media Paddy Pimblett names opponents he'd like to fight at UFC Manchester

Which opponent do you think he should fight next?

• Total voters
Tbh paddy is going to struggle immensely beating any of those guys. Hes just way too unskilled. At least he has good chin and fairly well rounded, but his offense is very basic compared to the ranked fighters.

Moicano seems like his most favorable matchup, but I still see moicano taking him down every round and maybe even landing a sub.

Paddy is stuck. He should try to snack bobby green win or lose after the Miller fight

Throw Hooker a bone and give him an easy win over a popular fighter.

Hooker never gets an easy fight and should be rewarded for the brain cells he's lost for our entertainment

its gets harder and harder to find winnable opponents for paddy pimbler
now it became super hard and feels like even Divine Judgment bonus (judges help on decision) wont even help this time

All of these men* represent a legitimate and notable step up in competition against a ranked opponent, which is something Paddy desperately needs. Unfortunately, at this current moment in time I think Pimblett is probably an underdog to all of them. That having been said, I think he's more live than most would give him credit for against some of these guys.

*Except Dober, but he is in that Top 20 fringe category for eternity and moves in and out of the rankings pretty consistently so he's close enough.

Hooker and Dober sound good. So he prob won’t fight either of them.

Maybe Jim Miller/Green winner, MJ, Ferreira or Clay Guida? He can do the Jake Paul thing and fight much older guys. Gregor Gillespie would be interesting if GG hasn't retired? Kevin Lee has talked about unretiring.

I’d love to watch RDA beat him up with middle kicks before finishing him via arm triangle.

RDA needs a win. Feed Paddy to him and let's get this charade over with.

Yeah But they don't see that if Something goes wrong and Paddy happens to win he's now a top guy that never deserved to be there only because "I hate him so much"

they are trying to do the same thing as colby. They "hate" him so much they want him to fight a title eliminator with shavkat, even though he does not deserve that match up.
that’s the whole business model—getting retards to hate you so much that they unwittingly make you rich.

but in paddy’s case, i don’t see anything wrong with him fighting a ranked guy. he’s undefeated in ufc. it’s time for a step up.

RDA would be fun because he's still pretty well rounded. 2nd choice Dober. I just want Paddy to get tested with no more freebie matchups.

Hooker might be the toughest fight out of the bunch. I think that would be a good fight to make. If Paddy wins he enters Top 10.

Back