Paddy Pimblett Bandwaggon!

i mean, not easy obviously, but looking at the rankings, that looks like the best path imo and a possible one. I love me some Dariush too, but his time at the top is likely done and with the way he fights...

He does a lot of analysis for media content, coaches others (coaches watch and analysis fights), and corners too. He watches a lot of fights dude.

jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

I've yet to headline a UFC event. That's definitely the plan this year, hopefully. Moicano sounds good

One would think it's either you or aspinall.

Moicano is a tough fight, man, all the best. if you win that fight tho, and if your training pays off, you are so young and all, then possibility is endless for you. if you win that one, get that st.denis fight for sure man. france vs england, god of war vs god of maccies, doesn't get any better

Money Moicano calls him paddeh peemblecht and I read it as such, going forward

Fair play to Paddy for posting on here. This place can be an absolute cess pit and fighter bashing is fucking crazy on here

Yes I'm guilty of trolling too at times, but I think if an actual fighter goes out of his or her way to post under their real name, then they deserve some respect, whether you like them or not.

That doesn't mean you need to arse lick. constructive criticism is cool, but being a dick isn't

I do think there definitely other fighters that have posted under in an alias on occasion to troll lol

Fair play to Paddy for posting on here. This place can be an absolute cess pit and fighter bashing is fucking crazy on here

Yes I'm guilty of trolling too at times, but I think if an actual fighter goes out of his or her way to post under their real name, then they deserve some respect, whether you like them or not.

That doesn't mean you need to arse lick. constructive criticism is cool, but being a dick isn't

I do think there definitely other fighters that have posted under in an alias on occasion to troll lol

it's hard to say if it's an alias.

only big name i've seen other than paddy on here in recent years has been Josh but don't think he was posting. I guess there was Varga in kickboxing as well.

Back