Pacquiao slayer vs Provodnikov March 16

The knockdown in the first is one thing but he is going far beyond that. Saying there were several other uncalled knockdowns because the ropes were holding him up? Thats taking that shit to another level.

If you want to say he got a lucky break in the first then thats cool. But if you are trying to say he had several lucky breaks throughout the fight, then you clearly have an anti bradley bias.

here is what I'm saying...I'm saying that I could see how knock down could have been scored in the first, and even a 10-8 round in the second....I've seen many fights where such rounds were scored...

in this fight, such scores were implemented and I'm cool with that...

there was no robbery...Bradley demonstrated he's a champion...a true champion...and Ruslan's stock tripled over night..

I'm still shocked that two of the scores were 114-113.. You can only give Ruslan 4 Rounds. The 2nd round was close. Bradley was hurt but he was punching back...

I had the exact same score as Lederman 115-112.

That's basically 3 10-9 rounds for Provodnikov and 1 10-8 round. The rest were all Bradley.

Hard to dispute that.

The knockdown in the first is one thing but he is going far beyond that. Saying there were several other uncalled knockdowns because the ropes were holding him up? Thats taking that shit to another level.

If you want to say he got a lucky break in the first then thats cool. But if you are trying to say he had several lucky breaks throughout the fight, then you clearly have an anti bradley bias.

Did you even watch the fight? I believe it was the 8th round where Prov hit Bradley with a shot where if the ropes were not there, he would have been on his ass. I don't get why you're even attempting to dispute this.

Your lover Slim seems to be diminishing and taking away from Bradley's win.
And you should be the last guy accusing people of hate.

You're trying too hard, kid. I've said several times that both guys are warriors.

look at that lucky break Martinez gets at 2:05. Clearly the ref was on Martinez side that night :rolleyes:

Edit- this is in reference to slimp saying Bradley at one point took forever to get up from being pushed down and deserved to be penalized.

Although it also shows that a slip doesn't have to be called a knockdown even though a fighter still shows to be hurt after. Martinez was staggering after but it was clearly a slip.

This was already brought up and I already said I don't like that stuff. I never said Bradley should have had a point taken away for doing that. I was saying that it was probably one of the reasons the crowd was booing him. They could tell he was stalling. Do you read the thread thoroughly before you post or do you just look to try and start shit?

edit-Just watched that video. Sergio was practically tossed to the ground and I didn't see him stalling at all in that round. He wasn't running. He got up and got right back into it. So how is this video relevant?

Last edited:
You guys just need to ignore Slim, it's pretty clear he isn't impartial here. He is doing everything he can to discredit Bradley. And before you butt in to try and protect him LI, yes there is people trying to discredit Bradley, open your eyes. Cero and Slim are championing the efforts.

Arguing that there should of been more knockdowns because he got kept up by the ropes is ridiculous. It's pretty much common knowledge that if your glove doesn't touch the canvas, it ain't a knockdown.

It's so easy to tell you are just fighter bashing, because that stuff happens in loads of fights, how often do you see fighters stumble back onto the ropes. The only time I've ever seen someone say they should all be knockdowns is here in this thread. Coincidental? I think not.

Arguing that there should of been more knockdowns because he got kept up by the ropes is ridiculous. It's pretty much common knowledge that if your glove doesn't touch the canvas, it ain't a knockdown.

It's should have or should've.

They could tell he was stalling. Do you read the thread thoroughly before you post or do you just look to try and start shit?

It should be 'try to start shit'

It's easy to be pedantic. Not so easy to reply with something worthwhile, as you are clearly showing.

It should be 'try to start shit'

It's easy to be pedantic. Not so easy to reply with something worthwhile, as you are clearly showing.

Hey, I wasn't the one running around saying I had some esteemed degree in English. You did. Just another way you've shown you're full of crap. But, I really should go back to ignoring you since you never found that quote or posted your entire scorecard with round summary. Peace out, cub scout.

I think we can all agree that this is "Fight of the Year" material...

I think part of the reason was because I had such low expectations for this fight...I really expected Tim Bradley to put on a very one sided boxing clinic and get a lopsided UD...or maybe late stoppage due to cuts.

This is one of those times where I'm glad my prediction was way off.

Oh absolutely. I didn't expect Bradley to run through this guy, as he never really has "run through" anybody. But I expected Timmy's skill would carry him to a very comfortable UD. Ruslan knew how to make Tim fight but was only successful when Bradley abandoned the jab and his footwork. I guess Bradley felt he had something to prove, or he just wanted a knockout to help erase the criticism of getting that decision in the Pacquiao fight. Whatever it was, this was definitely the fight of the year so far. A true treat for boxing fans. I honestly don't know if either of these guys will be the same, especially Bradley. He definitely did get concussed early and was on shaky legs for the majority of the fight. He should probably take some time off. When he was on the ropes practically out with his eyes crossed swinging with everything he had, it was kinda scary as well as exciting.

If you don't want to look like a douche, don't try to correct people's grammar when yours is far from perfect. Only you try to do it, and it's you that comes out looking like an idiot. I am here to talk boxing, not deal with crap like this. You won't see me trying to correct your grammar, I have other ways of making you look foolish, ways that usually involve your infinitesimal knowledge of boxing.

My scorecard was posted several times kid, it's only you who apparently hasn't seen it. Stop deflecting and either ignore me or shut up. No one is interested in watching you failing to correct my grammar.

just finally got to watch the fight. wow. that should not have been nearly as close as it was but no complaints. one of the best fights ive seen in a long time. i had it 115-112 bradley but i wont cry about somone giving a round or two different to provodnikov.

just finally got to watch the fight. wow. that should not have been nearly as close as it was but no complaints. one of the best fights ive seen in a long time. i had it 115-112 bradley but i wont cry about somone giving a round or two different to provodnikov.

Yeah, when a fight is that good and action packed, there is no need to complain about differences in scorecards. I think it was clear Bradley won, a few people arguing over ridiculous things shouldn't take away from the fact it was a great fight.

Yeah, when a fight is that good and action packed, there is no need to complain about differences in scorecards. I think it was clear Bradley won, a few people arguing over ridiculous things shouldn't take away from the fact it was a great fight.

I had it 114-113 Bradley but can understand if several people here had it a draw...

I'm not going to argue over minor semantics...great fight, great warriors, great night for boxing.

I think we can all agree that this is "Fight of the Year" material...

I think part of the reason was because I had such low expectations for this fight...I really expected Tim Bradley to put on a very one sided boxing clinic and get a lopsided UD...or maybe late stoppage due to cuts.

This is one of those times where I'm glad my prediction was way off.

why did u expect that, bradley has never done that to anyone; in most fights he gets dinged up..outhustled..then slowly turn the tide w/physicality..body punching and pressure.

i just didn't expect ruslan to smack him around like that, noone has banged tim around like that ever; dropped him yes, but beat his *ss..hell nooooooooooooo. Bradley has a big chin and heart..but man ruslan really exposed some holes in his def boxing..and his ring generalship.

People forget Bradley is a brawler. He changed style and tactics to fight Pacquiao which is why he got so much respect from me. He turned from a brawler to pure boxer and beat the best fighter of our generation. To be able to transform your self like that shows incredible versatility. I think people need to show a bit more respect to this side of Bradley.

He is probably the most likable fighter in the sport for me. Great guy, great fighter.

Anyone know anything about Bradley's medical condition at this stage? He was taken to hospital right after. I hope there's not some delayed reaction waiting to happen. He did have little memory of the fight right after.

Back