Overwatch Official Discussion, v4: Doomfist Me, Daddy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every season my rating goes lower and lower.

Thank god for the Mercy nerf. Junkrat nerf isn't that bad but it will hurt him a bit.

That missile thing they gave Dva has really made some players horrible at this game. The amount of times a Dva player has tried to charge me with those missiles as I stand right next to a corner ready to move out of the way is insane. It's causing Dva players to just charge in at the worst times just to try and desperately get that free kill they can get if they land properly.

That missile thing they gave Dva has really made some players horrible at this game. The amount of times a Dva player has tried to charge me with those missiles as I stand right next to a corner ready to move out of the way is insane. It's causing Dva players to just charge in at the worst times just to try and desperately get that free kill they can get if they land properly.
This is true.

Way too many dvas trying to go Rambo on the enemy.

I really like the rockets for giving her some slight mid game and it's good for breaking down shields.

But diving someone with the rockets is done much better from behind or to an enemy with few counters.

Diving alone a junkrat, reaper, roadhog..etc is just silly

Junkrat carried me to diamond once
<2>
But after this nerf, it’s over. Doomfist is my rebound.

Crystal Meth carries junk-rat though, maybe you should follow suit

The better thing would be to charge and don't fire the missiles till She's at point blank range

The better thing would be to charge and don't fire the missiles till She's at point blank range

yea I don't know if they are dumb or what but I purposely only attack Dva near corners to avoid that missile barrage.

The thing with the mercy nerf is that it it's the only nerf needed because of the perception and not the game play.

I have never had problems playing against mercy, I don't think she's op to play against. She's pretty easy to kill if you go after her first..no problem.

However, the perception that she is sooooo 100 % necessary that half the time my team will instantly tilt if they don't have one is the real problem.

The perception that no other healers are acceptable other than Mercy is what makes people tilt from either not having one, or having to switch from another healer to her.. every single game

yea I don't know if they are dumb or what but I purposely only attack Dva near corners to avoid that missile barrage.

I'm a D.Va main, what other reconnaissance have you gained against the Mech-Priestess.

I'm a D.Va main, what other reconnaissance have you gained against the Mech-Priestess.

That's really the only stupid thing I've noticed from Dva's and that's just since the update. Other than that she's a pretty easy character to play and most people did it right before the missile thing came into play.

That's really the only stupid thing I've noticed from Dva's and that's just since the update. Other than that she's a pretty easy character to play and most people did it right before the missile thing came into play.

hey easy there, dva has a 2 star difficulty rating, so she is not a basic bitch, unlike Reaper.

I liked the longer defense matrix D.va more.
She was a beast.

I liked the longer defense matrix D.va more.
She was a beast.
Nothing better than eating someone's ult.

They nerfed that shit because way too many mindless Rambo dps whined about not being able to dump their ult on a crowd for free kills, that it might take planning and thinking to get the most out of their ultimate.

hey easy there, dva has a 2 star difficulty rating, so she is not a basic bitch, unlike Reaper.

No offense or anything I main Junk who's super easy to use. I prefer characters who are easy to use like that.

Nothing better than eating someone's ult.

They nerfed that shit because way too many mindless Rambo dps whined about not being able to dump their ult on a crowd for free kills, that it might take planning and thinking to get the most out of their ultimate.
Eating soldier's ult was the funniest, man.
Can barely do that anymore.

As a Reaper main, I fully support this idiocy. It's nice when the Mobile Ult Charge Stations come to you. Just busted into Gold this morning, was hanging around 1680 after a rough night with my friends, but Moira and Reaper have carried me. It's honestly hard to play any other support, they just bore me to tears now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back