Over/Under Gohkan Saki does better than CM Punk?

Gohan Saki has the best stand upp. On the feet hè destroys every one at LHW and HW.

I expect people to be diving for ankle picks from 10ft out on this guy, anyone who tries to stand with him is risking alot

I think he'll do better than CM Punk and James Toney. Not exactly a high standard but I imagine he'll do better.

How the fuck could he do worse?

Tough to say. CM Punk got caught similar to Aldo-McGregor. It happens. You can't predict that stuff.

That's a pretty low bar OP. I think the average Sherbro could do about as well as CM Punk.
Better probably......Sherdog is filled with namely 30 something year olds that actually used to play sports an have some idea of how to dribble a basketball or jump rope, even if they are currently fat as drunks. CM Punk is the dweebish type breed that likely played fake rasslin' in highschool vs hit the mats, likely listened to Insane Clown Posse and very probably ate his french fries with mayonaise.

If he doesn't trip and fall during his walkout, then he will have done better.

TS doesn't understand how over/under works

Almost anyone can do better then CM Punk. I dont even consider that guy an athlete.

Gohan Saki has the best stand upp. On the feet hè destroys every one at LHW and HW.

Kickboxing striking and MMA striking is pretty different. I think he'd be one of the better strikers at HW or LHW but to assume he'd out-strike Reem, Stipe, Jones, Gus, etc is silly imo. I think he'd be the favorite standing against anybody other than Stipe and Reem (Reem knows how to mma strike more) but you never know with these little gloves. I just watched his old fight vs. Rico and that was a good scrap, Saki def can bring the combos with his hands. He does some stuff with his kicks I don't like though but that was an older fight so idk what he does these days as much.

Kickboxing striking and MMA striking is pretty different. I think he'd be one of the better strikers at HW or LHW but to assume he'd out-strike Reem, Stipe, Jones, Gus, etc is silly imo. I think he'd be the favorite standing against anybody other than Stipe and Reem (Reem knows how to mma strike more) but you never know with these little gloves. I just watched his old fight vs. Rico and that was a good scrap, Saki def can bring the combos with his hands. He does some stuff with his kicks I don't like though but that was an older fight so idk what he does these days as much.
With the smaller gloves hè is even more faster than the tippical HW. With the bigger kickboxing gloves hè has a hard time fighting the heavier fighters. But that won't be the case. I also believe that there isn't one fighter who match him in the perfect combinations. People think hè is easy to get down, I don't believe it. Sure DC, Cain and Jones can get the takedown. But a guy like Werdum doesn't get him to the ground and will get destroyed in (kick)boxing range. I also believe hè did some Turkishwrestling a few years ago, but I am not sure of that.

Put him in against someone like Villante in his first fight. Someone who is no joke, but at the same time has enough deficiencies for Saki to exploit, and not enough fight IQ to take full advantage of Sakis flaws.

Last edited:
Someone who is no joke, but at the same time has enough decencies for Saki to exploit, and not enough fight IQ to take full advantage of Sakis flaws.

Time to call up good ol' Ovince again.

Time to call up good ol' Ovince again.

I think Ovince's grappling is actually too much for a first test! Maybe the second, of Saki passes with flying colours.

Back