Outraged!! bring back the, Conor McGregor forum now!!!.

Dunno... id like it back just so i dont have to read any spastic topic title about him again

]

Don't worry. Might have to make a whole new site if they fight MMA...

This is the Conor McGregor forum, thanks to people like TS and all of the alarmingly obsessed Conor haters who make every thread about him.

The only way to bring McGregor back to the cage (besides this bullshit, hypothetical, I pray it doesn't happen fight with Mayweather) is to stop talking about him and paying attention to him

Mayweather has already started training for his MMA debut. I give it a week before the subforum is back.

Good! I hate when them cockroaches start infesting the heavies with their Champ! Champ! nonsense let them play in the subforums...

Only joking, thank Christ for that, at long last it is gone , well done Sherdog.
Bring back the Conor/Floyd forum!!! All those who agree please give me a Like. I expect to get at least 200 Likes, and for the Forum to be back by this time next week.

Women's threads should have a sub forum
I also want @UL as the mod of that subforum. He can't ban anyone or alter anything, but he'll start all PBP and have to watch every WMMA fight; this includes Fight Pass, FOX cards, FS1, and PPV.

From Invicta to the UFC.

I also want @UL as the mod of that subforum. He can't ban anyone or alter anything, but he'll start all PBP and have to watch every WMMA fight; this includes Fight Pass, FOX cards, FS1, and PPV.

From Invicta to the UFC.

F*k that gal @UL he's a Dump Truck!

200w.gif
Just kidding @UL you a pain in the ass at times but you good with me 1LoVe

Conor’s weirdo fruitcake worshippers may have finally given up on him.

His haters are even weirder. The guy hasn't fought in 18 months, no one really makes threads about him except to hate.

From Invicta to the UFC.
make sherdog great again & ban wmma on the forum

Mods should have banned all the people that posted in that containment hole.

It's gone! Thank fuckin GOD! Bury that forum in the backyard under some dogshit and a tree so it never comes back. Took you long enough.

Double edged sword - now those morons are gonna infect the regular forum even more.

Back