Oscar De La Hoya: ‘MMA fighter pay gets me sick to my stomach’

Conor is going to sell around 2.5 mil buys........ to put in perspective he might in October in one ppv out sell all other ppvs combined in 18.

I actually agree with a lot of what you said, apart from this part.

No way conor vs khabib does even 1. 5, in fact I'd be amazed if it does much more than a million. Still amazing numbers compared with recent ppv numbers, but no chance of drawing the sort of numbers many are throwing around.

Only way they ever get close to 2.5 is if both conor and nate win and we get the trilogy.

Pretty self righteous for someone who sticks spatulas in his ass

Monopolies are not illegal in fact natural monopolies have to occur Sherman Antitrust only prevents monopolies from using anti-competitive practices.

Splitting hairs. Yes natural monopolies occur, (utility companies etc.) but if you actively seek monopoly power you will be busted up (Standard Oil, Microsoft etc.)

Splitting hairs. Yes natural monopolies occur, (utility companies etc.) but if you actively seek monopoly power you will be busted up (Standard Oil, Microsoft etc.)
Only if you have anticompetitive practices and create barriers to entry. If you just kickass and have a monopoly due to superiority its 100% legal

Back