Orteta Is going to ABSOLUTELY DESTROY Max Holloway with ease

tenor.gif
Dude that was... that was beautiful.
PalatableHalfHoneycreeper-small.gif

And I gave you props when you tricked me well.....props for tricking me.

Wow, what a shitshow. TS makes a bold prediction, gets trashed... Comes back to get REKT some more.

Tries to get some excuses in there (”i was joking/drunk/bored/brain damaged when i made that thread”), edits the original post, tells everyone how little he cares (”whatever, such is life, going to bed” blah blah) while sticking around for hours trying to argue with posters who came to trash him

<36>

”I’m not triggered!”

<36>

Trying to save face with the ”new fight analysis” thread, which didn’t really have any actual analysis or prediction... wow.

Good job on a much needed trashing, @drbolony and @Sansnom among others. Even jei came by to shame TS for this failure!

This thread is still active?

TS went from bold prediction, to denial, then went into a meltdown, then the thread turned into a therapy session. Not sure which stage he's at now but hope he gets better.

Good job on a much needed trashing, @drbolony and @Sansnom among others. Even jei came by to shame TS for this failure!
giphy.gif

This thread is still active?

TS went from bold prediction, to denial, then went into a meltdown, then the thread turned into a therapy session. Not sure which stage he's at now but hope he gets better.

giphy.gif
15-wanderer-digital-art-by-android-jones.jpg

Wow, what a shitshow. TS makes a bold prediction, gets trashed... Comes back to get REKT some more.

Tries to get some excuses in there (”i was joking/drunk/bored/brain damaged when i made that thread”), edits the original post, tells everyone how little he cares (”whatever, such is life, going to bed” blah blah) while sticking around for hours trying to argue with posters who came to trash him

<36>

”I’m not triggered!”

<36>

Trying to save face with the ”new fight analysis” thread, which didn’t really have any actual analysis or prediction... wow.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im dead

I hope this fight happens again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back