Ortegoat vs Mcgregoat?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does T city have the ability to stand with him? At 155?

I think mcgregoat might be his worst match up at 155, but what he did to Frankie in the stand up....

crashing-distance.gif

Elbows.gif

ConcernedDenseBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif

Frankie proved he is still elite a couple weeks ago and he is NEXT for the title shot again. A rematch with Ortega, then Stephens, then Zabit. Dammmmmn FW is going to be tiiiiight...

But hopefully he beats Khabib and McGee returns

well i read on sherdog that conor always ducked frankie edgar and ortega beat edgar so me thinks ortega beats conor...is that how this works?

T city chokes him unconscious inside 2 rounds.

One guy is undefeated and can also beat Nate Diaz.

Nate Diaz is 19-11 and isn’t even in Clay Guida’s top 3 wins.

Could never in a million years stand with Conor. Could choke him out though.

OrteGod would disintegrate that retired leprechaun

ortega would absolutely destroy conor.

ive been saying that since the ortega fought tavares.

Conor would destroy him easier than Holloway will destroy him.

Conor will gas in round 2 , he doesnt have one punch ko power to put ortega out even if he drops him he will never jump into ortega's guard - T-City by whatever he wants round 3

Bad defense, gets KOed inside 2
Agreed. Stylistically, T-City is a gimme for Conor, both lacking the striking, size and wrestling to be able to find the W. Ortega would be much better suited for Khabib, even tho Khabib is the best LW and would likely work McGregor.

Conor will gas in round 2 , he doesnt have one punch ko power to put ortega out even if he drops him he will never jump into ortega's guard - T-City by whatever he wants round 3
Conor's power is over rated, sure, but his finishing IQ is excellent. You don't have to KO a guy when you can just flurry TKO. I imagine the fight resembling Eddie, or possibly even the one sided domination that he shown vs Max. Ortega ain't as big as Nate and surely lacks the boxing defense, having been outstruck by virtually everyone of his opponents until he won.

What about Mike Brown vs. Ortega or Faber vs. Ortega if we're bringing up retired fighters.

Conor's power is over rated, sure, but his finishing IQ is excellent. You don't have to KO a guy when you can just flurry TKO. I imagine the fight resembling Eddie, or possibly even the one sided domination that he shown vs Max. Ortega ain't as big as Nate and surely lacks the boxing defense, having been outstruck by virtually everyone of his opponents until he won.
Ortega's chin is pretty good i think he can survive 2 rounds with conor and then choke him out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back