Ortega's girlfriend

LA has always been known for Titty City.

I don't understand men that find such thin and hard bodied women attractive . To me I find women who are plump an soft and have big thighs and boobs and a huge fat ass irresistible .

I'll be very honest : Ortega's gf could literally come up and throw herself at me and I'd turn her down . Just nothing there for me. (No homo/)
Different strokes for different folks, I personally can't understand how some guy's rationalize finding obese women attractive by trying to claim they're thick when they are well beyond thick

Something tells me if Ortega wins the belt tonight she'll quickly change her mind about the 'friend' status. If he loses, she'll pull the "he was never my friend."

e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg

This is called winning at life. Right now I'm currently losing. Losing big time. I'm stuck bad. Need a break Jesus Christ I'm begging you. That is all.

This is called winning at life. Right now I'm currently losing. Losing big time. I'm stuck bad. Need a break Jesus Christ I'm begging you. That is all.
We've all been there, brother. Stay strong, all things pass. Soon you'll be banging 10s and benching teh 350 like the rest of us. And keep praying.

If I see her tonight i'll be sure to let her know i'm a Sherbro to increase my chances

<28>

I'm sure your seats in the rafters, replica Fedor sweater, and Proper-12 can koozie will do all the talking for you. Save some for the rest of 'us playa

Breasts are beautiful son. However, if sucking on silicone is your thing then have at it. Chuckle.

I thought the same thing, until I was with a girl with really nice fake tits.

There are definitely boob jobs that are just TOO BIG... but that girls boob job looks perfect.

She'd play an amazing Joker

I'm sure your seats in the rafters, replica Fedor sweater, and Proper-12 can koozie will do all the talking for you. Save some for the rest of 'us playa

section 119 baby. Ill be in the row with 6 people all eating giant pretzels.

Wearing crisp Adidas pants and red Gucci T

This is a new record for Sherdog- thread turned gay immediately after the OP.

This tread of ultra low body fat on females is fucking weird.

Looks like a wrinkly old man torso.

Females are meant to be soft and have higher bf%

That doesn't mean fat/chubby/obese but they shouldn't be like 10% body fat either

Back