Ortega tcity

Sad, people are getting obsessed with super fights and champions moving up.. there's many guys to him fight lol
Aldo, Mendes, Zabit, Bektic, Volkanovski, Yair.. even rematches are interesting considering he was losing to Moicano.
I just want champions fighting the nº 1 guy in their division, that's it.

If he beats max gets the belt..

Theres nothing left at bw 145 for him ... Fight rematches wait for zabit or yair..

He needs to move up to 155 and fight khabib foreal thoughts?

I’d love that.

Hansel from Zoolander would get mauled, though.

Why is everyone so convinced that Max is going to lose against T-Bol City? You guys act like it's already set in stone.

that depends on how the fight goes if he makes it look easy against Max then yea agreed he should move up to 155 and challenge someone top 5 first but if it's a close back and forth fight then he needs to stay at 145 and defend the belt.
If he has the belt and decides to move up.. he is going to take the title shot from Tony.

If he wins he needs to defend his belt against the worthy contenders.

7 fights in the UFC and theres nothing left?

what is sherdog becoming?

Moicano rematch would be awesome. Got to see that live, I never would have thought I would enjoy those two more than Cowboy x Lawler. Anyways, Ortega was losing that fight until he wasn't. Wouldn't mind seeing 5 rounds of that.

There's still Chad Mendes, who looked like a the fucking compact juggernaut in his return. Aldo, who could earn another title shot with an impressive win.

Not to mention the up and comers you highlighted, and guys like Bektic and Volkanovski. Still plenty of work for Ortega at FW.

He better hurry up before the 145 goat gets to the top 5.

Off with his head son.

i really hope he gets that belt.

he has already beat alot of the guys, moiacno, frankie, cub..he could fight aldo but he would demolish him.

i wanna see him at lw after like 2 more fights if he beats max.
How do you propose he "demolishes" Aldo just out of curiosity?

He's an extremly slow very hittable guy who aside from the Frankie fight is usually getting beat up before he pulls off a crazy sub, not sure how good of a strategy that is against a guy with great TDD and equally great scrambles if you do get him down.

Unless you manage to exausted him and survive into the late rounds you're not keeping him down long and that hasn't been done since Lamas 5 or 6 years ago.

How do you propose he "demolishes" Aldo just out of curiosity?

He's an extremly slow very hittable guy who aside from the Frankie fight is usually getting beat up before he pulls off a crazy sub, not sure how good of a strategy that is against a guy with great TDD and equally great scrambles if you do get him down.

Unless you manage to exausted him and survive into the late rounds you're not keeping him down long and that hasn't been done since Lamas 5 or 6 years ago.
use his reach and fight at a distance landing shots keeping aldo at bay. aldo will do something silly like he did vs conor and similar to what frankie did with ortega and he will get caught and mostlikely tkod.

aldo would probably beat lower top 10 fighters, but i dont think he will be beating a guy like ortega. brian would just be too much for aldo to handle. and aldo will never beat max either.

use his reach and fight at a distance landing shots keeping aldo at bay. aldo will do something silly like he did vs conor and similar to what frankie did with ortega and he will get caught and mostlikely tkod.

aldo would probably beat lower top 10 fighters, but i dont think he will be beating a guy like ortega. brian would just be too much for aldo to handle. and aldo will never beat max either.
Yeah I doubt that. Aldo is a much better striker than Ortega and has much better footwork and piviots than Frankie. I think he would surprise a lot of people if he fought Ortega.

I agree he's not beating Max, Max definitely has Jose's number thanks in large part to his iron chin and ability to pick up the pace and pressure as the fight goes on.

The first fight Aldo hurt him bad in the first and was cruising for the first 2.5 rd's winning easily and making it look like business as usual.

In the second fight Aldo also easily won the first and arguably second before Max started overwhelming him, both fights were very competitive though and tell more about how great Max is then they do about how bad Aldo is.

Khabib will never take the Ortega fight if he does move up. It will do nothing for his legacy

Khabib will never take the Ortega fight if he does move up. It will do nothing for his legacy

Not necessarily; Ortega is from the Gracie Torrance bro's gym, so there's cache in the 'bjj vs wrestling/sambo' angle along with the name brand history that can add some spice to the narrative.

Not necessarily; Ortega is from the Gracie Torrance bro's gym, so there's cache in the 'bjj vs wrestling/sambo' angle along with the name brand history that can add some spice to the narrative.

Khabib right now, is only looking at big fights that will cement his legacy in mma. As his father mentioned: Tony, Conor, WW champ(whom is Woodley now) , GSP and then off to the sunset. Like Aldo, Ortega won't interest him

Khabib right now, is only looking at big fights that will cement his legacy in mma. As his father mentioned: Tony, Conor, WW champ(whom is Woodley now) , GSP and then off to the sunset. Like Aldo, Ortega won't interest him

That would be an ideal progression yes.

You never know for sure in the fight game though.

Last edited:
TJ only switches weight class when he can pick on smaller fighters.
retards now hating on dillashaw. 145 these guys are like 3 times the size of him. and he wanted to go down to 125 for a while. and like cejudo is much smaller than him

doubtful he´s gonna retire atfer these 4 fights...

Theres nothing left at bw 145 for him ... Fight rematches wait for zabit or yair..

Nothing left?

There's still Aldo, Mendes, volkanovski, bektic, yair, and Zabit....

this is dumb as fuck. please quit posting

Back