Original Rufio actor making Lost Boys prequel to Hook

cmw43

Bad Boys Club
@Gold
Reaction score
I think the Rufio actor is a bit crazy, he hasn't talked about anything but Rufio for 25 years now but I loved Hook as a kid and I hope they can make something decent out of it.

This is the story about Rufio, before the mohawk, before Neverland, before he was The Pan.

Roofus is a 13-year-old kid who is destined to be more than he is. After his mother is forced to put him into a foster home, he and his rag-tag group of best friends - a Jamaican boy named Julani and a bright-eyed latina force of nature named Ella - find a way for Roofus to escape his ill fate, find his happy thought and fulfill his destiny.

The story has been reverse engineered from what was set-up in Hook. We answer all the questions you've ever wondered -- How and why is Rufio the leader of the
Lost Boys? Where does "bangarang" come from? And of course, how he gets the mohawk.

Now they're Lost Men.

7f7b7f0a7c3ece29985e126c951d78fa.jpg

Last edited:
I thought this thread meant the Vampires from Lost Boys were actually Peter Pans friends.

I could never beat Rufio in the Genesis version of Hook.
So fuck this guy.

Those pics make me really sad

In before someone lost their marbles joke...

He was also in the Debut.

A few things. . .

1. I fully expected to look this guy up and find that he had been in nothing else since Hook, but it looks like he's stayed busy and was even in Blood & Bone. (I remember him now in B&B but had no idea at the time it was the same guy.)

2. I agree with @Mike90 that those pics make me a little sad.

3. I assume he's not planning on reprising the role himself, because that would just be silly.

4. According to the Kickstarter page, if they hit $200,000 they're going to make a feature film. That doesn't sound like nearly enough money to make a proper adventure movie like they're describing, though I would definitely watch to see how well they pulled it off.

A few things. . .

1. I fully expected to look this guy up and find that he had been in nothing else since Hook, but it looks like he's stayed busy and was even in Blood & Bone. (I remember him now in B&B but had no idea at the time it was the same guy.)

2. I agree with @Mike90 that those pics make me a little sad.

3. I assume he's not planning on reprising the role himself, because that would just be silly.

4. According to the Kickstarter page, if they hit $200,000 they're going to make a feature film. That doesn't sound like nearly enough money to make a proper adventure movie like they're describing, though I would definitely watch to see how well they pulled it off.

Looks like a bunch of old dudes gathering around in their old uniforms to reminisce about winning the state championships. Just sad. Wish them the best though.

Looks like a bunch of old dudes gathering around in their old uniforms to reminisce about winning the state championships. Just sad. Wish them the best though.

What sucks is that we've aged just as much as they have.

I can fucking cry thinking about Robin Williams dead. Why did he have to take himself out.
7sk3Jrh.jpg

What sucks is that we've aged just as much as they have.

upload_2017-3-2_13-59-49.jpeg

I loved that movie as a kid. Seeing them all closing in on 40, trying to relive their glory days.... hits too close to home lol.

<{boneytears}>

I can fucking cry thinking about Robin Williams dead. Why did he have to take himself out.
7sk3Jrh.jpg

Depression is a motherfucker. You can win so many battles and still lose the war.

I think the Rufio actor is a bit crazy, he hasn't talked about anything but Rufio for 25 years now but I loved Hook as a kid and I hope they can make something decent out of it.

This is the story about Rufio, before the mohawk, before Neverland, before he was The Pan.

Roofus is a 13-year-old kid who is destined to be more than he is. After his mother is forced to put him into a foster home, he and his rag-tag group of best friends - a Jamaican boy named Julani and a bright-eyed latina force of nature named Ella - find a way for Roofus to escape his ill fate, find his happy thought and fulfill his destiny.

The story has been reverse engineered from what was set-up in Hook. We answer all the questions you've ever wondered -- How and why is Rufio the leader of the
Lost Boys? Where does "bangarang" come from? And of course, how he gets the mohawk.

Now they're Lost Men.

7f7b7f0a7c3ece29985e126c951d78fa.jpg

Holy shit the guy on the bottom right looks exactly the same!! What Italian movie was he in? I cant remember, or was it Sandlot?

Favorite movie as a kid. Reinforced my fascination with giant crocodiles and other gargantuan sea creatures.

4x551i2.png

Just let Rufio bang, bro.

This whole thing makes me sad.

It's like they're wearing the exact same clothes. Still tailored to their child bodies.

You know that thing when you leave out fruit in the sun for too long?

(Please don't let me ever say, "Their child bodies," ever again.)

Back