Ordering GGG vs Canelo for under $15 tonight.

Oops, guess I should have read the whole thread. Look like it is legit but there's always a few wronguns around. Hope nobody gets scammed.

No, I'm with you. I still figure I'm going to get jammed, but I'm in. I got a code for $10 and appears I'm in. Need safari or chrome for viewing, it said. But code worked.

Says show starts in 32mins and counting down. It's the PPV site, so hope it works out. Looks like it's legit, but...

You're welcome was hoping it could help out some others like myself who don't have $85 to spend
I really wanted to see the fight but $85 is expensive. I probably would have spent it, so I was glad to see this thread and get the deal. Thanks again for sharing, that was very nice of you and a welcome surprise.

No, I'm with you. I still figure I'm going to get jammed, but I'm in. I got a code for $10 and appears I'm in. Need safari or chrome for viewing, it said. But code worked.

Says show starts in 32mins and counting down. It's the PPV site, so hope it works out. Looks like it's legit, but...
understand the concern but i buy promo codes a lot. Frequently buy $10 off $20 or more for Pizza Hut for $2 or less and Kohls high percent off codes.

When somebody is being battered and stops returning punches, they stop the fight so that the fighter doesn't suffer a severe brain injury. People die in boxing fairly regularly from that kind of head trauma.

By not throwing back, Conor quit. He knew the fight would be stopped, so he decided to go 100% defensive and hope the ref saved him.
Finally an answer that wasnt some bullshit about him (somebody who has never been KOed in his life) for sure being KOed in next 20 seconds.

I'm watching. Worked for me. An eBay code.

Completely true. I still don't understand the people who say its easy to find streams with no issues. I've had some pretty amazing streams before with no issues but trying to consistently come up with ones that are 100% reliable? Shit i had to jump around 5 streams for the last UFC PPV. They randomly go out at different times.
Exactly...I bought it and it cost $7...to me that is worth it if the stream is good and reliable.

And I still saved $77 lol

Free on Irish tv while the Brits have to pay 17 pound. Maybe Spike had something to do with it, all i know is its bloody great watching on a HD 60inch. Conor vs Khabib free next month aswell...happy days

Ok so nobody has a link for a clean stream for this fight?

I got a code that seems to be working but only on the laptop doesn't work on my smart tv. I got this problem with streams not working on my smart tv for some reason

Thanks again for heads up OP, I got a $10 HD stream to ringtv or whatever and legit and awesome all night.

I watched that shit show for free in HD, but we all lost in the end.

Legit, stream was flawless, I hope this is a trend that continues. I enjoyed the savings.

Had it triple g 8-5

13 rounds?

I had it 7-5 GGG, but lots of close rounds where I gave him the nod in a few that could have gone either way. I think 115-113 either or a draw was good, no issue with the scores of 115-113 X 2 for Canelo and the 114-114.

13 rounds?

I had it 7-5 GGG, but lots of close rounds where I gave him the nod in a few that could have gone either way. I think 115-113 either or a draw was good, no issue with the scores of 115-113 X 2 for Canelo and the 114-114.

Lol yea im tripping haha
Gave the last 3 rounds to triple g myself and taking the fight with it but was a great fight some rounds could of gone either way agreed
I think canelo was gonna come out with a plus with any decision given tonight. He fought a great fight tonight

Thanks for the heads up! Purchased a code on ebay for $10 and it worked out great.

Back