Open letter to Donald Trump from Sweden

Relax about Sweden.
I was in the capital, not too long ago, and nothing was going on.

They could, but this would mean that they would have to deal with decreased productivity. If the upper/middle class ethnics Swedes wish to retain their living standards, then they must construct an "under-class" of foreign-born citizens who will provide cheap labour. The only ones who potentially suffer from this are, of course, the lower class Swedes or previous immigrants, who will be forced to live with the consequences. Not the upper/middle class citizens who live far away from the reality of these immigrant collectives, and will continue to for a long time (but not forever).

A man does not really give a shit if there are cars being burnt around the land, as long as it is not his own car that is being burnt. He can always look at the sweet results of the immigrant scam while washing the windows of his new Ferrari, safely locked behind walls and surveillance cameras, while preaching to others about solidarity.

actually, the REAL solution, is for native swedes to actually stop being selfish by living the single-lifestyle for the rest of their lives, and bear children so that their people continue on. this is the same problem for a lot of europe. people remain in this stage of life, and then wonder who is going to clean the office building. who is going to pick up my trash? who is going to make my big mac? there are not enough local people who will perform those jobs. it used to be that young people would do these jobs. that's no longer an option when young people are not around.

It is a shame what has happened to Sweden.

USA, don't let that happen to you.

Have you been there? Have you ever actually been to Europe? Outside your state? Much less crime in Sweden than the US, and certainly far far less violent crime.

Have you been there? Have you ever actually been to Europe? Outside your state? Much less crime in Sweden than the US, and certainly far far less violent crime.
No, but my wife is 37.5% Swedish. That makes my kids 18.75% swedish. And that makes me an expert.

Back