Only if Ray Borg misses weight will Demetrious have tied Anderson's record...

Yeah but Michael Jordan-Esque is Travis Lutter

It's about who you fight. There's many active fighters with much better resumes.

* This is how extra weight classes and title belts grab fans.

If mighty mouse fought the same opponents under a different banner his streak Would be nothing special.

But if you add a125 lb UFc world champion to it it sounds awesome!
It is about who you fight and MM is fighting the ranked fighters who are next in line. If most champs fought the same fighters in different organizations that argument would be applied to them as well. Hell, many think Fedor's run in PRIDE is bullshit and you have people even claiming Jon's incredible win streak is built upon "old, past prime fighters and middlewights".

I just realized Borg is only on a 2 fight winning streak (all decision) how the hell is he getting a title shot?

It's the UFC...Junior got a title fight against Stipe on a 1-fight winning streak.

Black fighter has a ton of accomplishments. Racists try to devalue all he has done. Happened with Silva, Jones, Cormier, and now, MM. Typical.

He could miss weight , you never know. Just wish Mighty Mouse would have taken the Dillashaw fight. #DontBeScared !!!

I don't mean to shit on Borg I actually hope he pulls the upset. I just think for breaking the record DJ would want the biggest fight possible. This is on paper the easiest fight of his career

Anderson has 11.

Fuck the bullshit.

The title defense record is the most coveted in MMA. You lame dicks keep talking shit.

yes and he is 23. You don't think he's gotten bigger? He's missed 2 of his last 4, in December he missed weight bad.

2 out of 13 total.

Nice try cutting the career short to fit your attempted spin on it. lol

2 out of 13 total.

Nice try cutting the career short to fit your attempted spin on it. lol

Recency matters. If somebody has been knocked out 4 times in 50 fights, that doesn't seem so bad. But if they all happened in his last 4 fights in a row, that tells a totally different story.

Same with weight cutting or anything else.

Back