Only 1 UFC card in 34 day span. Y'all ready for this?

Its fantastic. we have a 3 weeks UFC break at the moment and I am loving it. Its becoming a chore to watch when they have these totally forgettable Fight Night cards every week, with amateurish low level MMA for the most part. There is no build up or hype and its impossible to build up when its coming so soon always. Less is more and I hope they have even less cards next year but much more stacked cards.

These will help you, TS.

April 23: Pancrase 286
April 23: Shooto
May 1: Slam 10
May 6: Cage Warriors 83
May 12: Shooto
May 14: Grachan 30
May 19: Titan 44
May 20: AFL 12
May 20: Jewels 16
May 20: ROAD FC 39
May 20: ACB 61
May 27: KSW 39
May 28: Pancrase 287
Like how we used to do it !
On a side note; pour one out for my homie Sengoku...

Damn... At least I'll get my MMA fix thru Legacy Fc. Hopefully UFC 211 lives up to the hype!!!

I don't like it.
My ideal schedule is weekly cards, only saturday night (to have the other orgs on fridays -Bellator, Invicta, LFA, Titan- or earlier -Akhmat, One, ACB, EFN, M-1, KSW-) and no more than 10 fights (to avoid long-full of breaks or watered down cards)

These will help you, TS.

Best fight or two of all those cards combined?

Its fantastic. we have a 3 weeks UFC break at the moment and I am loving it. Its becoming a chore to watch when they have these totally forgettable Fight Night cards every week, with amateurish low level MMA for the most part. There is no build up or hype and its impossible to build up when its coming so soon always. Less is more and I hope they have even less cards next year but much more stacked cards.
The last two cards were awesome though. The Barboza knee, the return of pride Shogun, Gunnars pinpoint accuracy, another devastating KO from Manuwa. Week to week works great for me.

Gives Artem some time to rest up so he can quickly main event another UFC card.

The last two cards were awesome though. The Barboza knee, the return of pride Shogun, Gunnars pinpoint accuracy, another devastating KO from Manuwa. Week to week works great for me.
Yeah the last card in Brazil was enjoyable. The London card was garbage, 9 out of the 12 fights were snoozefest decisions. I was bored by the time the main card started

Yeah the last card in Brazil was enjoyable. The London card was garbage, 9 out of the 12 fights were snoozefest decisions. I was bored by the time the main card started
Actually only 7 of 11 were decisions.

Unfortunate you got bored early cause the main card of London was enjoyable too. Last 3 fights all finishes.

Agree the prelims were overall weak but Marc Diakiese put himself on the map.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It's nice to have a break once in awhile not gonna lie, gets me more hyped and excited for when the card actually happens. Plus I bet there will be other mma in between to watch, I'm sure lfa, bellator and whoever will have some events during those breaks too.
This. We buy every single ppv (MetriousMouseGOAT's included) and a week or two off is nice. Still plenty of fights on across boxing and the bellaoneFC's always give us a good alternative

These will help you, TS.

Fuck all of that shit. Thankfully F1 and footy have started back up or id /wrists.

I still regularly check on Sherdog, but I gotta admit, my interest in MMA has dropped significantly in the past few months, kinda used to having meh cards that I won't watch by now

Back