One week later, Colby finally finishes his HW and brings a smart and witty response to Bisping:

He said that in his interview with Ariel, which was the day after the fight I think (maybe two days, I don't remember).

He said that in his interview with Ariel, which was the day after the fight I think (maybe two days, I don't remember).

Apparently it's a new version

At this point, Colby would absolutely besmirch Ping. Ping better pipe down before he bites off more than he can chew.

Colby:
I always do the right things. What he did on Saturday night was a complete joke. That was my time and my moment and he was trying to steal my spotlight. He knew the light was so bright — and usually he can’t see out of that one eye. But my spotlight was so bright, he just couldn’t help but try and jump in.

“It’s crazy, he forgot what happened from American forefather Dan Henderson. You would think he got humbled from the last time he messed around with the red, white and blue. I’ll come across the pond and break that little, one-eyed nerd’s face.”

<{cruzshake}>

so cringy

People still clinging to this post fight interview? Bisping is the epitome of a hypocrite. He talks all that shit but gets so offended when someone else takes the same approach. He's also completely delusional, what with all that shit he said about Whittaker not being the real champ.

What do you mean "finally"? You realise this isn't an official statement he released, right? Someone asked him a question, he gave an answer.

Well the last time he fought Hendo he actually won.
He wasn't trying to steal the spotlight either, Cloby threw down immediately saying they're all his hatera

Maybe Colby vs Bisping is the final fight Mike needs.

9k5dSMf.gif

Now this is fight theater I can enjoy.

Panicked haters trying to deny the fact that this is the colby era we're living in
Bisping was already visibly upset during the interview and got hurt once colby mentioned that eye.
The people that hate colby have been circle jerking around that post-fight interview pretending that Bisping came out on top when reality says otherwise.

“I don’t ever complain, man. I just take things the way they are."
you pressed charges against a guy throwing a bag at you, lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back