One thing people (Conor ) maybe forgetting about Eddie

people keep mentioning how Eddie can wrestle...... but since when has he been known as some world class wrestler?

he might be able to wrestle, but he isnt that great at it

I like how the first reply is TS himself with the question mark, like he already lost his train of thought and doesn't know what he just posted.

He calls out Eddie Alvarez for the lightweight title.

But heres the funny part, eddie was going to fight and the thing is eddie can wrestle,
Conor can strike but one way or another thei
Can
I think the point TS is trying to make here is that Eddie has at least junior high school wrestling experience. This means, if and when it hits the mat, conor is done for.

Stop telling it what it ain't, and start telling us what it am

Here, allow me to translate.
Basically, he's saying that while Conor does have the striking advantage, he can't rely on it as much as Eddie can his wrestling because the gap isn't large enough. And it's a great point. But it only takes one strike from Conor standing to seal the deal, where as with Eddie he'd likely have to wrestle all night to pull out the win. The longer you have to test your luck, the more likely you'll end up on the wrong side of it, if that makes any sense.

Here, allow me to translate.
Basically, he's saying that while Conor does have the striking advantage, he can't rely on it as much as Eddie can his wrestling because the gap isn't large enough. And it's a great point. But it only takes one strike from Conor standing to seal the deal, where as with Eddie he'd likely have to wrestle all night to pull out the win. The longer you have to test your luck, the more likely you'll end up on the wrong side of it, if that makes any sense.
Cool, now can you explain the Thai can bit please?

TS is Machida elusive with his thoughts and keep us all guessing. Pretty damn smart I would say.

259ld7o.gif

A guy comes home and his gIrlfriend is throwing all his shit out the window, so he says "baby, what's going on?"

She says "I found out about you! You're a pedophile!"

And he says "Pedophile, wow.... that is a big word for an 8 year old."

wu
He calls out Eddie Alvarez for the lightweight title.

But heres the funny part, eddie was going to fight and the thing is eddie can wrestle,
Conor can strike but one way or another thei
Can

shgkkf;asf alskcfc jhnrgfo

asdlknvnnfhhdk

ddd
d
ddd
vglrmglkj

SWERVE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

pay $9.99 to read the rest of the post

I guess TS wouldn't pass an USADA test.

Back