one thing I learn in mma not to count out any1 that why I wont count out Tony vs Khabib

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I first need to watch the fight first. I know Tony is not as good as Conor but he still have has a shot. Crazy things have happened, like Dan beating Fedor, Chael losing to Silva 1 and Khabib going crazy after the conor match.

you type like TheNsane1
20140724123827_IMG_8986.JPG

We all want the Tony fight,

but we're going to have to watch Khabib beat down Conor again because of the casuals.

Not counting Tony out?

lol

I fully expect him to slap the dogshit outta Khabib.

I first need to watch the fight first. I know Tony is not as good as Conor but he still have has a shot. Crazy things have happened, like Dan beating Fedor, Chael losing to Silva 1 and Khabib going crazy after the conor match.
“Tony isn’t as good as conor” personally I dissagree. I think Tony would walk conor down like he did to Pettis and win on the ground. I might be in the monority but I’m picking Tony to win over Khabib but wouldn’t be surprised if he lost.

I counted out CM Punk against Mickey Gall. And that other guy he fought.

2018 Join date Confirmed... <Huh2>

I honestly think Tony is a better well rounded fighter than Conor. I dont honestly think he poses much of a threat to Khabib. Tony definitely deserves the shot, but after 4 times of failing to happen, i wont be suprised if they make Tony wait. Dana said after the last time, that he would never book that fight again.. Im sure he doesnt really want to, but he cant dent Tony is next in line. Conor did nothing in the fight to deserve a rematch. Worst case make Tony and Conor fight for interm championship while khabib takes a vacation. He has been more active than either of them by far, so i wouldnt ve mad if they went that route. No way gsp makes 155 and can hang w Khabib. Would be purely a money fight. Dont see a long list of people who can fight Khabib. Lee needs a couple more fight and win them, conor needs to fight someone else be4 he gets in the cage w Khabib again. Only Tony deserves it, but as we all know deserce means nothing in the ufc

dude chinny Tony has no shot, everyone will be shocked how easy Khabib is going make it look, you can quote me on that

The timing is off. Khabib vs Tony before the wire incident would have been 50/50 imo. Today, I think Khabib washes him. What’s changed? Tony has taken even more damage, Khabib has gained even more confidence. There are other factors which I won’t get into but honestly this fight has lost its luster, at least for me.

#MakeTheRematch

I'm a big Khabib fan but counting out T.Ferg would be stupid.

The first rule of war is to never underestimate your enemy(or your oponent in this case).

I disagree that Tony is not as good as Conor. He's way more well rounded. He's a threat to khabib but I think he still gets taken down and mauled. Would be a good fight though

Back