Media ONE: something something LIONS! (Streaming LIVE now, link inside.)

I'd give it to bibi, but it was close.

Team lakay was always gonna get the decision in a close fight

There was a spot in the fight that I thought I saw a tap just before an armbar escape but Bibi didn't say anything when they stood up so figured I was wrong.

Watching it back now but can't find that moment. I don't have much else to add. Really enjoyed the fight. I had it for Bibi too but close enough that i have no problem with the decision.

Nevermind. I was talking about 3.10 in the 4th and it clearly wasn't a tap.

Good fight. I think the crowd sold that win. It was a close fight but I have to disagree with the judges

It was deafening in the arena. Several times louder than any other fight on the card.

Overall it was a great fight. I would like to see a rubber match. If anyone deserves an immediate rematch it's Bibi.

If Bibi now gets traded to the UFC his career will be an exact reflection of his training partner.
<TheWire1>

I'd give it to bibi, but it was close.

Team lakay was always gonna get the decision in a close fight

Pride was gone for a long time that I was scoring the fight per round. But when you think about it, Kevin scored a knockdown in the 4th and finished strong in the 5th.

I recall maybe two walk-ins tops.

Pulled from an old thread....

These stats accurate as of September 2016
Eminem Curse Stats:

Most Common Eminem Tracks:
Till I Collapse – 17: 6 Wins, 10 Losses, 1 Draw
Lose Yourself – 15: 4 Wins, 11 Losses
Not Afraid – 13: 4 Wins, 9 Losses
Cinderella Man – 12: 3 Wins, 9 Losses
Go to Sleep – 10: 6 Wins, 4 Losses
Mosh - 9: 4 Wins, 4 Losses, 1 Draw

Pulled from an old thread....

These stats accurate as of September 2016
Eminem Curse Stats:

Most Common Eminem Tracks:
Till I Collapse – 17: 6 Wins, 10 Losses, 1 Draw
Lose Yourself – 15: 4 Wins, 11 Losses
Not Afraid – 13: 4 Wins, 9 Losses
Cinderella Man – 12: 3 Wins, 9 Losses
Go to Sleep – 10: 6 Wins, 4 Losses
Mosh - 9: 4 Wins, 4 Losses, 1 Draw
People fucking love Till I collapse

Did anyone notice they never have Rich Franklin commentating anymore? And that they don't do the live scoring anymore?

Wow, never thought Bibi would’ve been unthroned while he was with ONE.

Wow, never thought Bibi would’ve been unthroned while he was with ONE.
38 is pretty ancient for a bantamweight.

He's had a great run, although there were several close fights along the way so I'm not surprised he lost in the end.

I would like to see a rubber match to settle this (pretty great) rivalry between the 2 guys who have pretty much carried the one BW division since the beginnings

Saw the kickboxing fight - I'd say the production values are decent. I dunno if it's the same one as in pride, but they also have a screaming lady announcer (sounds a bit different, might even be a dude). I'd say it feels like pride - except that the talent pool is not quite on the same depth, especially when it comes to the heavyweight division.

The upside is, they livestream this on youtube for free, which is very nice.

They used to have the same lady from pride, but some time in the last year they replaced her for a Chinese lady who sounds similar.

This is the lady.
I was wrong earlier. She's Thai not Chinese

Good fight but I thought Bibiano won. I’d watch a rubber match but with the sound off. I hated the commentary team.

The eminem curse is mainly due to people being older? Young guys don't listen to it. On a side note, when I was wrapping up graduate school I knew an African dude and he always played eminem since his music preference is like ten to fifteen years behind

The eminem curse is mainly due to people being older? Young guys don't listen to it. On a side note, when I was wrapping up graduate school I knew an African dude and he always played eminem since his music preference is like ten to fifteen years behind
It's not that his taste is "behind". Our musical taste peak at early to mid teens. Is normal. I'm more worried about older people listening to current music. Like they try too hard.

Back