ONE Quest for Gold - Feb 23

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
MW champion Aung La Nsang 21-10, will fight Alexandre Machado 8-2 too crown a new LHW champion. The belt was vacated by Roger Gracie when he retired.

ONE has just made this official on their FB page

Machado has not fought since August 2016 when he submitted Alain Ngalani in the first round.

Aung La Nsang, after winning the MW belt from Vitaly Bigdash in June of 2017. Than found himself pitted against the last man Machado defeated, Alain Ngalani in November. Aung like Machado, submitted him in the first round and now the two will fight to determine the LHW champ

Vitaly bigdash will never get a rematch against nsang.

Vitaly bigdash will never get a rematch against nsang.

If he hadn't gotten injured last week and had beaten Ataides he definitely would've gotten a rubber match. The first two fights were so entertaining, of course they'd make a third fight.
I like how Aung is David Branch-ing it up, though. He's capable of defeating some Teddy Holder and Vinny Magalhaes-level light-heavyweights, I think.

If he hadn't gotten injured last week and had beaten Ataides he definitely would've gotten a rubber match. The first two fights were so entertaining, of course they'd make a third fight.
I like how Aung is David Branch-ing it up, though. He's capable of defeating some Teddy Holder and Vinny Magalhaes-level light-heavyweights, I think.

Yea the winner of that matchup had next crack at the MW belt... With this move up in division for Aung, and him being the fighting pride of Myanmar and a huge draw for ONE there.
I think it is safe to say we will see more LHW fights in ONE which will be good too see.... Some big boys mixed up in between all the LW FW BW FlyW AW SW fights

Shit, didn't no vitaly got injured. Surprisenly, I havnt been paying attention to one fc as much as I use to. If they do live events on Friday mornings, unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it :(

Shit, didn't no vitaly got injured. Surprisenly, I havnt been paying attention to one fc as much as I use to. If they do live events on Friday mornings, unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it :(

He got staph infection in his knee. If you google Bigdash's name he posted a video of it getting cleaned out.

Also :

Amir Khan vs. Timofey Nastyukhin
Ev Ting vs. Ariel Sexton
Ye Thway Ne vs. Saw Thar Nge

He got staph infection in his knee. If you google Bigdash's name he posted a video of it getting cleaned out.

Also :

Ev Ting vs. Ariel Sexton
Wow, khan vs timofey:)

Also :

Ev Ting vs. Ariel Sexton

Oh wow, those are 3 great matchups for this card. Winner of Amir - Timofey probably gets a shot

Back