One of the Most Brutal Submission Finishes Ever??? [GIF]

a316c8.gif

What fight were the commentators watching? They were basically like "OSP has this" while Latifi was beating his ass. They said one of Latifi's flurry had nothing behind when it clearly landed hard. Strange.

Palhares kneebars/heel hooks are up there too

No.

Being put to sleep is rather gentle. Having your arm or leg broken or torn out of socket is much, much more "brutal".

Well we likely know what happened to that horse he was on.

<30>

What a finish. Damn. Latifi is better than i thought. Is he as strong as dc?

Last edited:
What fight were the commentators watching? They were basically like "OSP has this" while Latifi was beating his ass. They said one of Latifi's flurry had nothing behind when it clearly landed hard. Strange.
To be fair the first left (or right?) that started the beginning of the end had Hammerfist of Doom levels of intent behind it. The bop heard around the world

Am the only one that played the fainting game as a kid? Getting choked out is orgasmic.

Glad I put vcash on Illir

Am the only one that played the fainting game as a kid? Getting choked out is orgasmic.

OSP looked high as a kite when he woke up. I'm surely not the only one who caught this.

As an OSP *fan it feels bad man

<41>

it was impressive how quick he went to sleep. Cody Mckenzie-like with the choke out speed.

Back