PBP ONE Fight Night 22: Sundell vs. Diachkova, 5/3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT (Amazon Prime) *** Sherdog Discussion ***

Now the controversy begins, if sundell weights 600 grams less, does that body shot hurt the Russian? I think not, I think the Russian laughs at it then helicopter kicks smilla back to sweedzerlandia or whatever fake county she comes from

The Russisn doing the Sakuraba inbetween the ropes rather than taking the knee proves that MT is evolutionary closer to MMA than boxing

Sundell is an animal.

You either kill her in the first round where she's usually not that good, or get killed yourself from r2 onwards.

Russian chick had a delayed reaction to it after landing a punch of her own, when will chicks in the UFC start banging like this
I was talking about the fight from earlier, that left hook KO from Hell. That was fucking beautiful. That thing swung a long way to meet its target, turned dude into a sack of apples. I'm gonna have to rewatch the entire card, I turned it on like right when the women were walking out for the ME.

But, I do agree, those chicks showed up to commit acts of violence. Russian lady was landing some mean shit, and I thought the talent gap was wide for most of the fight. When Sundell turned it on, and it was pretty clear that she was skilled as well. Her size and length have to make it very difficult for the other women, like fighting a female Jones.

Last edited:
That was last night? damn it.. did not even know. Sounds like main event was a banger.

Back