PBP ONE Fight Night 16: Haggerty vs. Andrade, Fri. 11/3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

6caPc7z.jpg

Won belt, have 2 belts on shoulders, glitter on your body.
He is living his best life.

Haggerty did what he needed to and although Andrade is slower, he is also very powerful.

JH didn't check all of those kicks in the first round and he would have paid for it if he hadn't broken Andrade's guard in the 2nd. He has a good chin but JH sniped as expected.

Lovely jubberly.

If he sticks with KB too then I'd love to see him alter his footwork a little. He was in position to clinch and throw elbows which was a little too close to a power output like Andrade.

Supergirl got stopped as I fully expected earlier.

First time Id seen Haggerty was on that Siam Boxing Hard Sparring YouTube episodes. Those guys bang but JH always stood out was a tier above the others with pressure, tough chin and sharp combos. Didint see this one but saw that Nong-O demolition

I know that Fury-Ngannou will always stand as a notable exception for MMA crossover competitions, but this is the difference between a special MT striker and a special MMA striker

This is also what it would look like if Sean O'Malley went to boxing and fought someone like Tank. People are obviously entitled to think otherwise because of what Ngannou did to Fury, but this is reality.

His brain bounced off the inside of his skull enough to not be able to stand. Good stoppage. Haggerty teed off on him. Andrade has a good chin. He ate a ton of leather.
I thought he could of let him go out on his shield. He was up on the count of 5. To be honest I don't like that ref Olivia 'the boss' Coste. He has had a few bad stoppages imo and kinda tries to make things about himself. What ref gives himself the nickname 'The boss'
A good ref u barely notice.

Back