PBP ONE Championship X: Sat. MAR. 26, 1:00 AM ET/10:00 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Main event winner

• Angela Lee

• Stamp Fairtex

Results are only viewable after voting.

leto1776

Sherdog Wet Shaver
Platinum Member
Reaction score

One Championship: ONE X
Saturday, March 26th
Singapore Indoor Stadium
Singapore
Enclosure: Cage

FOUq0ClWYAs2ldO

FOUq0CkX0AcpuBx

FOWyzOrXIAAB4V6

*How to watch ONE X*

Press Conference:

Weigh in and hydration test:

Ceremonial weigh in:

Last edited by a moderator:
On my tap pick I went with Stamp. Even though I feel Lee may be the favorite, I just love Stamp's style of fighting and I'm rooting for her. I picked a 4th round finish because I'm thinking Lee could get tired trying to catch up with her (after being out for 2 years). Then noticed Keith from Sherdog is making the same pick. He's going with Stamp and picked a 4th round finish. He feels Stamp can piece up Lee with leg kicks and volume. Interesting.

Lee has the size (as evidenced at weigh-ins) and mma experience. Stamp has speed, volume and muay thai leg kicks. Lee is talented and gutsy. She rarely underestimates her opponent. Nor do her successful brother and younger sister. Stamp came from her father's gym. She started training with him when she was five. And has a lot of muay thai fights in her past.

Both fighters have a flair for the dramatic. Everything - the walkouts, the fight, the post fight stuff - will be exciting. I think in the walkouts Lee will look like she's under a lot of pressure as the queen bee. Stamp might do some cool dance with an eccentric outfit. The fight should be great. Both talented and very different styles.

Michael Schiavello claimed he was the one giving Akiyama the nickname "Sexyama".

I don't remember that, is he right?

Reactions: Gio
Michael Schiavello claimed he was the one giving Akiyama the nickname "Sexyama".

I don't remember that, is he right?
Uh, not likely. That is one of the few things in mma that seems like it can genuinely be traced to Sherdog. One thread in particular

Had no idea Seo Hee Ham was buried on the prelims. This is such a fun pack of fights.
That’s how big this event is, but also because ONE downplays her so much much after signing her, it’s weird

The event started to become a banger from Allazov VS Sittichai. So if you don't have time you can start watching from there.

Suck that they crammed so many fights into one day. Could have split this event into two. But ONE gonna ONE.

The event started to become a banger from Allazov VS Sittichai. So if you don't have time you can start watching from there.

Suck that they crammed so many fights into one day. Could have split this event into two. But ONE gonna ONE.
Yeah I may watch some live & some later. Never turn down sleep when it's available lol.

Mods/ please feel free to sticky this to use as the pbp thread.

also, I’ll be doing a live fight companion for part two and the finale

Thanks. Stickied in worldwide forum. May move to heavies where it will get more attention close to fight time.

Hoping you don't mind, a mod may add something to your initial post.

This 10th anniversary card seems among the most stacked in One's history.

Last edited:
Back